✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi, I'm Chad

Corner Kid

Hey Everyone.

About Me: I'm a Singer/Songwriter/Solo Artist in the Atlanta Area. My music has been compared to the bands listed below. My voice has been said to be very unique. Its odd, I myself find it hard to describe my music. All I can say is, its very catchy, not poppy, very laid back, and diverse. None of my songs sound similar, since I have a wide range of influences, from British Alternative, to Classic Soul, Funk, Jazz, and Oldies. It starts out totally experimental, and I build from there and turn it into a catchy tune.

Coldplay has been a huge influence on my style. I cover two Coldplay songs: "The Scientist" and "Shiver." Who knows, maybe one day I'll get to open for them, if I'm lucky, hah.

Top Five Movies: High Fidelity, Boondock Saints, The Shawshank Redemption, Man on the Moon, Kung-Pow!

Top Five Artists (and Influences): Travis, Coldplay, Sigur Ros, Stevie Wonder, Doves

Top Five Foods: Thai, Japanese, Indian, Chinese, Seafood

Traits/Quirks: open-minded, laid-back, I do things at my own pace, weird, silly, sincere, modest, at times unsure of my confidence, strong-minded, dyslexic, I believe that arguing is unnecessary the majority of the time, I'm easy-going, spontaneous, affectionate, I'm not totally myself around unfamiliar people, sometimes I worry too much, total gemini (i contradict myself), I sneeze in an unintelligible language, I laugh at the dumbest things, I love odd food, I listen to music and TV at an even-number volume, I love pillows.

Personal Quote: "Sometimes life is like a Capri-Sun without a straw; you just find another way to enjoy it"

Hey there Chad!! Welcome to the board!! I'm Laura... I love your personal quote.it is so true!! :D

Hey, is there any way that we could listen to your music?? Do you have a website?? If not, you should post a link to hear one of your songs..i'm sure we'll all be happy to listen.. :)

See ya around!

btw, I was running out the door to go play somewhere in Atlanta, and my mom tossed a Capi-Sun at me as I was walking out the door. On the way there, I noticed that there wasnt a straw, so I gnawed at it until I could get it open, lol. Needless to say, I enjoyed it. Thats how I came up with that quote...

And Hello

yes, its a great film, I love the cinematography...

Yeah, Stone Mountain is great, the only thing that bothers me is when they play the country music and all the hillbillies go crazy... I've always wondered what it was like being inside the nose of one of the horses... I heard people used to sleep in there while they were building it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...