December 5, 200619 yr me and my little sis in 70s style.....:P but I don't really think I am sexy haha..... oh it's so big... /:I just did my duty....posting a pic....:P Post a pic, julia!! we, guys (only guys) are judges...
December 6, 200619 yr Hmmm so any new contender for this title then?? Come on ladies show us what you've got!!!
December 6, 200619 yr oooooh sorry guys I edited something in that post and then it disappeared....and then I went offline.....probably I'm going to upload it again later.....:P
December 6, 200619 yr @Iris.....:gotta say it in the thread for sexiest girl?.....ok!!!I'll vote for Iris:D
December 6, 200619 yr Andyjean Manders that-chick-from-Sweden-whose-name-I-keep-forgetting My word is final!
December 7, 200619 yr ^^Yeah right..whatever henry!! This thread has been going on for a while..i think we should actually hold a award for this..in the same style as we have the coldplaying awards..what do you guys think?
December 7, 200619 yr Can I vote for Crystal? :uhoh: She's got a very sexy mind :uhoh2: *I'mnothere* and she's got a very sexy voice too :wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3:
December 7, 200619 yr and she's got a very sexy voice too :wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3: I won't even think about it :uhoh:
December 7, 200619 yr Someone told me I sound like Crystal. :laugh3: Am I sexy too?! :wacko: I don't remember your voice alyssa :cry: but if you sound like her.. you're definitely sexy too :laugh3:
December 7, 200619 yr Someone told me I sound like Crystal. :laugh3: Am I sexy too?! :wacko: In a different way...
December 7, 200619 yr OH JEEZ THANKS. :laugh3: No problem..it means that you are sexy but in a different way to crystal..if you can understand that..:wink2: :wink:
Create an account or sign in to comment