✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ms. Dynamite anyone?

Sweet One

oh wow that's cool. i thought i read somewheres an article about her and she was young :shrug:

anyways that cd that came with the december issue of Q i have (because of sarah), and Ms Dynamite's song A Little Deeper is on that compilation....along with others such as coldplay, doves, feeder, the flaming lips....just to name a few of my fav!!!

it's a nice sounding song, very pretty, but i'm not all into it...i just wanted to say i finally have a good song to mention from her.

• 1 month later...

i like her finally saw her video and she is a very cool woman!!! i love her song "it takes more"

it takes more to love a girl like me it takes more to confuse a girl like me. Going to download it as i write.

You go sister!!!! girls rule, boys drool i got that from a movie lol he he :lol:

• 1 month later...

i always post on topics that haven't been posted on in awhile. oh well, here i go again...i really like ms. dynamite. i don't usually like r&b, but her stuff is absolutely wicked. i also liked when she sang dynamitee with chris and jonny at fairplay :-D