✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ms. Dynamite anyone?

Sweet One

Hey! Does anyone listen to Ms. Dynamite?? They've started playing her video on Much Music and I must say, it's a pretty good song!! I started listening b/c I wanted to see what all the hype was about in the U.K...

What does everyone else think?

I'm out (man, I never say that!)

Sweet :wink:

i never watch tv so i dont think i'll ever be coming across to her video....well i never even heard of the person and if i heard correctly didnt you say r&b hicksy...well i'm not really a r&b fan. but if i do happen to turn on the tv and she's there then i would definetly take the time to listen and see what all you ppl are talking about.

i kind of enjoy being in my gingerbubble....lol

Ms Dynamite is the first british female rapper to make it into the mainstream and she chats reality and sense and cuts thhrough all the myths about 'love' and machismo. She challenges the culture of fast cars and fast living, loose living and disrespecting women and BLING BLING and all that ting! At last! She's been a long time coming .........let's hope she's the first of many :wink: .....Also she puts her money where her mouth is........she won a Mercury music award of TWENTYTHOUSANDPOUNDS :shock: and gave it all to charity.

Now that's the kind of woman Mr Martin could be with... other than me of course.......and all the OTHER Martinettes out there! ONE LOVE :smileyb:

i kind of enjoy being in my gingerbubble....lol

Ms Dynamite is the first british female rapper to make it into the mainstream and she chats reality and sense and cuts thhrough all the myths about 'love' and machismo. She challenges the culture of fast cars and fast living, loose living and disrespecting women and BLING BLING and all that ting! At last! She's been a long time coming .........let's hope she's the first of many :wink: .....Also she puts her money where her mouth is........she won a Mercury music award of TWENTYTHOUSANDPOUNDS :shock: and gave it all to charity.

Now that's the kind of woman Mr Martin could be with... other than me of course.......and all the OTHER Martinettes out there! ONE LOVE :smileyb:

i didnt know that about her....well i didnt even know she existed....i downloaded some stuff i'll listen to it today and see what i think. haha she sounds very interesting though and quite a character i bet....i'm not too familiar with how many pounds are equal to a dollor but i'm guessing twenty thousand is a lot and it sounds like a lot!

• 2 months later...