January 19, 200620 yr So there's this contest a radio station in my area is holding. So yeah...I FUCKING WON!!!!!! Here are the details, taken directly from the site... You and 39 other loyal End listeners will get to watch Coldplay's final dress rehearsal at Key Arena, get a behind-the-scenes look at the Coldplay's Twisted Logic Tour and meet the band! That's right, folks! I get to meet the band NEXT WEEK! Not to mention that Seattle is going to be the first show on this leg but I get to meet them talk to them, watch their final dress rehearsel...and be near Will... :D Wow...just...wow. I still think I'm dreaming. And guess what the trivia question was that I had to answer? I just had to name all the members. Ha! I can do that while in a coma! OMG, what do I do? What do I say? What do I wear!?!? :D
January 19, 200620 yr Author Thanks!!! Definitely! I already planned on telling them: "Please check out coldplaying.com, it's where all your best fans are!" :D
January 19, 200620 yr OMG!!!!! Lucinda!!!! :o :stunned: Holy shit wow!!! I am soooooooooooo HAPPY for you! I now wish I could have made it out there but oh well, I just can't believe it! Tell Will I said hello :D WOOO HOOOOO!!!!
January 19, 200620 yr Author OMG! MY Mary!!!!!! How are you dear?!?! I know, I thought about that as soon as I got off the phone with the radio station! I wanted to call you and scream it at you but of course, I don't have your number! You would have been an awesome person to go to it with. But no worries, I'll give Will a kiss from you. Ha! And thanks, Gail! I'm very excited! First, I got the pre-sale tickets and now I get to go to a private show, meet the band and see the behind-the-scenes productions. WOW WOW WOW! I can't stop smiling! I still can't believe it. :o
January 19, 200620 yr Hi Mary! :D Oh that's really exciting Lucinda. I can't imagine how happy you are right now!
January 19, 200620 yr Awwww thanks luckinda! :kiss: Make sure to take a camera so you can get your pic with him and I will have to get you my cell # maybe you can call me and have Will say hello to me. ;) *hint *hint lol
January 19, 200620 yr Author Ha, absolutely...if I can get Will cornered *coughkidnappedcough* :D , I'll definitely ask him to call you. And I will be bring a camera and so will my friend who's going with me. I am SO excited and happy, I almost hyperventilated a few times today! I never thought I'd win it but I didn't give up and now...I get to meet the boys. I'm getting pics and as soon as I get back home, I'll try to upload them. I'm going to the concert that night also so I'll be taking pics during the show too! WOW WOW WOW!
January 19, 200620 yr Whoopie, if you do "corner" him, let me know and I will fly out there immediatly. lol :lol: I will pm you my cell # :) just in case. I am so excited for you. I feel like running through the factory like a mad woman screaming woot woo hoo!!!! haha
January 19, 200620 yr Author Man, I'd pay to see you run around screaming WOOT WOOT! I'd join you! Can you believe it!?!? A private show...wowowowowowowow! Sorry it took so long to respond, got into bed for a second because it's so cold in my house! Anyway, enough about me, how have you been Mary? Less than a month until you get to see Coldplay again! Twice in two days, mind you! Lucky you!
January 19, 200620 yr Author Thanks so much, azlina! I will definitely make sure to mention my fellow coldplayers to make sure they know just how awesome we are on this site. I'll take plenty of pics for everyone.
January 19, 200620 yr Oh my fucking God, you lucky girl!!! :D :D I had a dream last night, that I'd experience that.. But no, damn it, someone else does :lol: Anyway, have looooots of fun and tell us everything afterwards!! I'm SO fucking jealous, aaaargh
January 19, 200620 yr Author No worries! I'll be experiencing it for all of us. Then again, if someone said what I just said to me....I'd tell them to go fuck themselves and go into my corner in a jealous rage... :D I wonder if I can bring my video camera in...hmm...then I won't have to tell you guys everything, I can just show you all!
January 19, 200620 yr I guess you won't be allowed to do that! I guess the only thing you'll be allowed to do is bring along your camera and let someone take a picture of you with the guys, that's probably it - but who cares, YOU'RE GONNA MEET THE GUYS!!! aaaargh :blush:
January 19, 200620 yr I just imagined a funny situation: Imagine that you tell the band about this message board and they say "Oh, great, what's your username on their?" and you say "I am Will obsessed" - I'd love to see Will's face :lol:
January 19, 200620 yr i doubt you could take a video cam in, too bad though, I would love to see that. I am doing good. I am no excited to be seeing them again in 37 days. WOO HOO! It will be sooo fun seeing two shows in a row. I have done that twice and it is sooo hard to come down from that high. You will be on clouds for weeks/months/years after you meet them, I am telling you they are the nicest bunch of guys. Just be wary that the people that work for them arent as nice. They will probably try to make them rush through it but just take your time like you dont even hear a word they are saying lol
January 19, 200620 yr Author LOL! I'll take your advice, Mary and make sure I clamp myself to Will's leg. That would be hilarious, sparks!!!! I was thinking of making up a t-shirt with my screen name on there! Ha...it would be hilarious to see Will's face. I'll just say: "I'm not really obsessed...just...informed. I mean, I know his birthday and his brother's name...and his favorite sports and all that. I only have a few hundred pics of him...and I really only dream about him naked a FEW times. So yeah...I'm not obsessed...I just care about him...a lot. Don't run away, Will, I'm harmless...really...*proceed to rip off his clothes* :lol:
January 19, 200620 yr :lol: ahahaa its like you are reading my mind. We are like brain twins or something. :lol: :lol:
January 19, 200620 yr Wow!! Congratulations I.Am.Will.Obsessed, thats amazing!! You're soooooo lucky!! Make sure you take plenty of piccies with them and post em!! :)
January 19, 200620 yr Author Thanks crazyduckette! No worries, I'll be taking a TON of pics! What do you all say to a glow in the dark t-shirt saying: I :heart: Mr. Champion!
January 19, 200620 yr LOVE IT!!! As I said in the pm, I plan on having a shirt that says something about Will on it, I just need to figure out what I want it to say. ;)
January 19, 200620 yr Author Definitely a great idea, Mary. Like I said before, I just don't want to scare him off so that he runs away from me since I actually get to talk to him and whatnot. I still can't believe it... I just hope the other winners are nice...and as big of a fan as we all are here.
Create an account or sign in to comment