✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confidence - clocks is closing credits

enidvalu

didn't know if this was posted yet. but the movie confidence with dustin hoffman and ed burns features clocks about 1 minute and a half of clocks during the movie, then it plays all through the credits. it was a pretty good movie, entertaining for the afternoon, and of course, it was a great surprise to hear clocks, i think i even squealed. anyways, just letting the people know!!! - enid

"you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours" - bob dylan

today i saw 'igby' in the cinema and was rather disappointed by the film..i didn't touch me not a scrap until they suddenly played don't panic .. :shock:

i was absolutely shocked.. kinda rush of blood to the head..

how could they..?????

with the music it was indeed a moving scene..but i just felt hate on the idea to employ this wonderful song.. dunno it did fit in there quite well..as the music during the entire film was mostly quite good.... but such a wonderful song in such a bad film???? :shock: cp's music should not be taken in any commercial films/tv productions etc.! omg

i loved igby goes down.... :sad:

ummm.. yeah and like psycho clocks said.. none of coldplays music fits any film, tv or commercial! ... unless its so amazing that it does, then everyone would love it and it'd be a miraculous success which is near impossible so there..

didn't know if this was posted yet. but the movie confidence with dustin hoffman and ed burns features clocks about 1 minute and a half of clocks during the movie, then it plays all through the credits. it was a pretty good movie, entertaining for the afternoon, and of course, it was a great surprise to hear clocks, i think i even squealed. anyways, just letting the people know!!! - enid

"you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours" - bob dylan

awww man really? clocks..in a movie? thats so messed up...

Dandy Andy said that I said that CP doesn't mix well with movies and tv shows....yep yep yep! they dont! i dont know why!!