✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

2/7 Anaheim show... setlist change?

Britt

The show tonight was amazing.... and the lightbulb was back for fix you. Im such a tard but when i see coldplays concert i forget the setlist 5 minutes after i walk out of the arena. I count on everyone else in this message board to help me with this. I know for sure the switched Trouble with Green Eyes... super upset because they played green eyes the last time i saw them in san diego. And I could swear i remember singing to amsterdam. But im not entirely sure. Maybe somebody else will be able to help me out with this.

They also said this was the last show in CA for 3 years.... soooooo bummed. Enjoy them while you can. XOXO

They also said this was the last show in CA for 3 years.... soooooo bummed. Enjoy them while you can. XOXO

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WHAT? You have to be kidding me...3 years?

Holy mother of god.

Why? Why?

omg...that just sent me into my depressed state again.

I asked for a set list from the sound crew before I left......here it is as typed on it:

Square 1

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile

X & Y

How You See The World

Don't Panic

White Shadows

The Scientist

Till Kingdom Come

Ring Of Fire

Green Eyes/Trouble

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed/Hardest

In My Place

Fix You

they played Green Eyes instead of Trouble and Swallowed In The Sea, not The Hardest Part

three years? i wonder why such a long break... maybe thats when the next coming album will be and they will follow that with a massive tour again... well idont blame them, they are gonna be on tour for half this year, and they did it for almost all year in 2005. they are gonna need a lil break i think

SO I WAS RIGHT!! I HEARD HIM RIGHT!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I think it's because they're gonna work on a new album right?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

WHAT? You have to be kidding me...3 years?

Holy mother of god.

Why? Why?

omg...that just sent me into my depressed state again.

Well my best guess is that since Gwyneth is pregnant with their 2nd child they probably want to focus on their family. They've also been touring non-stop the past two years, like you said. They're definitely in tune for a break.

I'm so glad I chose to go to last night's show. I went to the one on Monday night and it was amazing, 1st row section 220 (5 rows from the stage). It just wasn't good enough. So yesterday morning I convinced myself that I had to go to Tuesday night's show. And I ended up getting dead center 5th row section 102 floor. Best decision of my life.

The coolest part was seeing Joaquin Phoenix there. Right after they played Til Kingdom Come and before they played Ring of Fire, Chris said his schpeel on Johnny Cash and said, "...Walk the Line came out last year, and we're so fortunate to have Joaquin Phoenix in the crowd tonight.." and he points at him. Gwyneth was in the section next to him (which was where I was the night before).

Now, I'm either going to have to plan a trip next month to New York/NJ for those 2 shows or plan trips to the UK. :P :stunned: :blush:

TRUE TRACKLIST

Square 1

Politik

Yellow

Speed Of Sound

God Put A Smile

X & Y

How You See The World

Don't Panic

White Shadows

The Scientist

Till Kingdom Come

Ring Of Fire

Green Eyes

Clocks

Talk

Swallowed in the Sea

In My Place

Fix You

SO I WAS RIGHT!! I HEARD HIM RIGHT!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I think it's because they're gonna work on a new album right?

I'm thinking more of a break, and maybe work on another album. Chris is going to have his second child and all...

Also, there were articles that mentioned this could be their last album. Which is hopefully not true, but scary to think of at the same time...

Well my best guess is that since Gwyneth is pregnant with their 2nd child they probably want to focus on their family. They've also been touring non-stop the past two years, like you said. They're definitely in tune for a break.

I'm so glad I chose to go to last night's show. I went to the one on Monday night and it was amazing, 1st row section 220 (5 rows from the stage). It just wasn't good enough. So yesterday morning I convinced myself that I had to go to Tuesday night's show. And I ended up getting dead center 5th row section 102 floor. Best decision of my life.

The coolest part was seeing Joaquin Phoenix there. Right after they played Til Kingdom Come and before they played Ring of Fire, Chris said his schpeel on Johnny Cash and said, "...Walk the Line came out last year, and we're so fortunate to have Joaquin Phoenix in the crowd tonight.." and he points at him. Gwyneth was in the section next to him (which was where I was the night before).

Now, I'm either going to have to plan a trip next month to New York/NJ for those 2 shows or plan trips to the UK. :P :stunned: :blush:

Gwyneth was there???? :o :o I didnt see her :confused:

Gwyneth was there???? :o :o I didnt see her :confused:

Yeah, I was surpised she was there too, because she was at the LA show AND the 1st Anaheim show on Monday. But my friend was able to get a billion shots of her and Joaquin since she was in their section. I was on the floor, so I wasn't able to do so.

where was joaquin? i was looking everywhere lol.
He was in Section 221 Row H (edge seat). It took me a couple of minutes to find him. But he was sitting down, and this huge guy in a white shirt kept blocking him from everyone's view. Haha. He was talking to his gf or wife when the lights were on for the "acoustic set" and you could plainly see them, but then I guess they finally realized people could see them, so they sat down. Haha.

man that show was AMAZING..haha i loved it when(i think during in my place) when chris umm totally went all over guy..and fix you was just amazing

as for the first post..yes we did sing along to amsterdam at sandiego(i went to that show tooo!) <great show too :)>

Am I crazy for going to the NY and NJ shows next March?!! Ever since Chris had talked about the 3 year hiatus, it's been lingering within me forever. I need to have a better "see you later" :cry: :cry: :cry:

I wasn't even supposed to go last night. But something in my gut was telling me I had to go. And it turned out to be the best decision of my life.

Oh and to the posts before, I was at the Chula Vista show too! And both Irvine shows...

Domenica,

I was in 11th row of section 102, centered right along with Chris' piano.......I was surprised 11th row was so close, until I was told even was on the sides.....so I was technically 6 rows back........wow, I'm still on a high.......and LAST NIGHT = the day, in which, Coldplay > U2......forever.

Dude, Coldplay Anaheim 2...sickness...

I was section 102, row 12, dead center. Epic.

I met the drummers for Fionna Apple (the guy who performed, and the guy who recorded on her album) at the show last night. The guy who recorded on her album, Vince, had an extra ticket for 2 rows behind me and in section 103. Epic seats...I tried giving them to my friend but she was with her mom and didn't wanna leave her hanging. So, what me and my sister did, was we ended up going up to the top section (nosebleeds) and, in the very last row, we wanted to find a person who was sitting alone or who didn't mind leaving their friends. And we did, so we gave her the ticket...she was pretty excited. GOOD night for everyone. :D :D :D

Awesome pictures up there :)

I finally organized and uploaded my videos from Tuesday night's show. I was 6th row Section 102 Dead Center Floor

Some memorable moments captured

- Jonny's solo in Don't Panic

- Full video of How You See The World V2

- Chris and Jonny playing at the end of White Shadows

- Fix You (with the swinging light, unlike at 1st night)

- Bowing 3 times (only bowed 2 times 1st night)

- Chris making out with the camera when walking off stage

http://www.aarfans.com/coldplay/

Here are the videos I have for Tuesday's show

- Square One

- Politik

- Yellow

- Speed Of Sound

- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

- X&Y

- How You See the World V.2

- Don't Panic

- White Shadows

- The Scientitst

- Til Kingdom Come

- Ring Of Fire

- Green Eyes

- Clocks

- Talk

* Swallowed in the Sea

* In My Place

* Fix You

* Outro

My pictures are coming soon!

With given the opportunity to volunteer on the Oxfam/Coldplay campaign I was quite fortunate to see their concert. There are no thank-yous big enough in this world to express the gratitude, appreciation, and thank you to Coldplay for giving me the best night of my Life! Overwhelmed by this event, l lost most of my well intended concentration campaign efforts. A miraculous difference is Coldplay to my life and I want to give something back for an experience I shall never forget...!