✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Piano

Victoria

I only just saw it last night - recorded off the telly - god, what a depressing film, but kinda beautiful too. Bit like the English Patient I thought. 'Specially where the finger gets chopped off ugh. :o Anyone seen it?

I dunno - I am the world's hopeless case when it comes to names of actors/actresses. You see, my trouble is that I believe the story - they are not playing a part, they are real ppl. So they are not so much 'Anna so-and-so' or 'Steven-he-man' as the actual parts they are playing. So I'm sorry, I don't know who they are, it's a story. :sad:

I agree - The English Patient was nasty - The Piano is NOT SOO nasty, but kinda nearly as nasty - not so emotionally harrowing as the Eng Patient. However, if you're not that way inclined, then I would suggest you stay clear! :)

I dunno - I am the world's hopeless case when it comes to names of actors/actresses. You see' date=' my trouble is that I believe the story - they are not playing a part, they are real ppl. So they are not so much 'Anna so-and-so' or 'Steven-he-man' as the actual parts they are playing. So I'm sorry, I don't know who they are, it's a story. :sad:[/quote']

hahaha...Steven-he-man made me laugh hysterically!! :D

ok if you`re talkin about 'THE PIANIST' (it won a couple oscars..not sure how many tho..blame it on my poor memory) then be prepared to see a mind kicking-realistic-shocking-damn sad-true-real-about holocaust movie based on facts. and remember what you see in this film reflects warsaw during the world war 2. and remember that even worse things than the movie shows happened there during the war (if you`re interested in knowing more about that i recommend literature about world war 2 especially by polish writers like tadeusz borowski, zofia nałkowska and andrzej szczypiorski.

wow u r into literature!!! :o

blond...better looking than h.klum.....kiedis.....penis......I HAD A DIFFERENT PIC OF U!!!! :D

i was forced to read this! for school! i`m not into literature that much!! so your pic of me wasn`t that far from who i am :D but this kind of literature might be shocking for ppl who are sensitive. i like reading horrors and thrillers that depict acts of murder, sadism, brutality even tho i`m a very peacful person until i get pissed.

NO! I was TALKING about THE PIANO - where this woman is dumb and has a little girl who's really, y'know, THERE, and she interprets for her mother. Her mother plays the piano beautifully but is dumb and sad cos she's lost her husband and no-one understands how much she needs her piano which gets left on a beach and then is used as a bargaining tool for her body .........

And in the end she ditches it into the sea and makes off with the guy who wanted her body all along.

Well there's more to it than that, but that's the essence. :?