✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AMANDAMANIA

dionisio

• 2 weeks later...
damn amanda' date=' u have posted for every consecutive minute for the past 5 to 10 minutes and have posted 4 times in a minute time frame, so each post took you 15 seconds if that makes sense.[/quote']

LOL I've tried calculating it before too..it's futile, the girl's superhuman...i still say she's built into the board as an automatic thread response tool :shocked2:

:D

*HAIL 2 DA MANDER!*

• 2 weeks later...
damn amanda' date=' u have posted for every consecutive minute for the past 5 to 10 minutes and have posted 4 times in a minute time frame, so each post took you 15 seconds if that makes sense.[/quote']

LOL I've tried calculating it before too..it's futile, the girl's superhuman...i still say she's built into the board as an automatic thread response tool :shocked2:

:D

*HAIL 2 DA MANDER!*

:sneaky: i am posty post friggy ,eh?

we have now entered the post-Amanda period of the board...the artist here is trying to capture the essence of smilie while counterbalancing a clearly articulate vernacular and speaking to the masses on AIM 70 at a time, a true voice of the net..*hail to the mander* A hurricane watch is in your area

we have now entered the post-Amanda period of the board...the artist here is trying to capture the essence of smilie while counterbalancing a clearly articulate vernacular and speaking to the masses on AIM 70 at a time, a true voice of the net..*hail to the mander* A hurricane watch is in your area

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...