✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hi everybody!

iriiiiiiiiden

From italian magazine "Tutto": Chris told in an interview that every morning Gwyneth get up and prepare a sandwich, then she envelope it in clingfilm and give it to him with a smile ;) What do you think about that?

Forgive my bad english: I'm improving it! :D

and high denise! youre from italy? i`ve been to italy last year.

I'm from Milan, do you know it?

of course i know milan!! i haven`t been there though. i`ve been to rome, venice, neapoli, sorrento, capri but not milan. too bad cuz this place is full of fashion designers and models.....

do you want the models? They just make me feel bad about myself when they walk around with their skinny thighs :?

well it`s not their fault they look this way is it? i actually look like them too and ppl (esp girls) around me always say that guys like curves. i have no curves, my boobs are small i mean like really small so should i be sad about it??? hell no!!! you gotta luff yourself man!

do you want the models? They just make me feel bad about myself when they walk around with their skinny thighs :?

well it`s not their fault they look this way is it? i actually look like them too and ppl (esp girls) around me always say that guys like curves. i have no curves, my boobs are small i mean like really small so should i be sad about it??? hell no!!! you gotta luff yourself man!

Chrissy' date=' awwwwwww I wanna get "too much blood to the head" !!! did it take you forever to reach that status????? :o[/quote']

apperently it took me from the 9th of January, but i thought i joined before... i'm almost positive i did... but anyway; just keep posting then you'll get there. I'm just a simple mb-adict :lol: