✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris-dreams

Chrissy

Just had one last night... I was in some big city and i just met him and we talked a lot and then he had to leave. And when he had left i remembered that i hadn't gotten his autograph and i was really :cry: but then he came back because he had left something where i was! So i suddenly had a pen in my hand and he gave me his autograph and drew me a little drawing :lol: ahhh it was really nice, and he was sweet, as usual! :D

aww thats a cute dream!!

I ONNLY HAD ONE!! and well, lol l was made the producer of the band lol and we were all in a hotel room....and chris and l were sitting on the bed and we talked while Jonny was outside having a smoke and Guy/Will were fixing the shower head! :shock: dont ask! lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah the manager, that could be coolio!

But yeah all my dreams are cute... i want a nasty one! :D :lol: :twisted:

LOL but, in my dream, Chris started to feel my leg HONEST and l pushed him off LOL...cuz l liked Guy...but he never paid attention to me before...like when l had chats with the lads before concerts and stuff...everyone was talkative cept him...but l STILL liked him! awww but in the dream it ended good :D :twisted:

• 1 month later...

I had a dream about two weeks ago, that I was running down a crowded street only to bang smack into Chris, and he picked me up as I was saying "sorry" and realizing that it was in fact Chris Martin, then chuckled and said "There's no need to be sorry Amanda" and looked me in the eyes with his big beautiful blues and grabbed me tighty and planted a HUGE one on me..let me tell ya..it was a very good night to be me in that dream haha :lol:

I've had a couple with Chris. The first one was actually with the whole band, they were meeting my parents because i was dating one of them and in the dream i didn't know which one it was. lol. but i do think it was either jonny or chris because they were usually with me. but anywho, it was basically they came over to my parents place with me and we were chatting with them, and then at one point i turn to ask will something but he's not there. and i hear something from downstairs in the basement and i go see what it is and there's guy and will fixing something on my drumset. that's all i remember from that one.

the other one was more chris. it was weird because i was driving with my friend in this weird mall with these big roads in it and escalators, it was sorta future-istic. but so we start driving up this hill and when we get to the top theres this little house and on the roof gyneth Will and chris are sitting up there. chris jumps down and is like lets go for a walk. so me my friend and chris go for a walk down the hill. but it suddenly gets crowded and a whole bunch of people come and we all got seperated. later i bump into my friend again and she whispers she knows where chris is, so i start following her, and these two girls must of heard her cuz they started following us all excited, but we ended up ditching them somehow and we saw chris going by on one of those big escalators by himself. and my friend ran some other way cuz she thought it was faster but i just sorta jumped to him somehow. lol. and then we were sitting on the escalator for about 15 min or so together alone, just talking about different stuff. it was actually quite nice.

sorry for writing so much. lol :?

I notice that Mr. Martin has indeed made several appearences in my dream journal:

19 August 2002 - Coldplay in class. For some reason I can't look Chris in the eye. He doesn't seem to think much of me, but I can't figure out why. :-o

9 November 2002 - At some flashy party. Chris is sitting in a quiet corner by himself, playing guitar. I wander over, a little hesitant (we've been involved before and it didn't end well). He watches as I sit down near him, but doesn't say anything. He seems to have frozen in place, actually. Butterflies in my stomach, I kneel in front of him, like I'm at church or something. Still no response, so I just reach up and kiss him very briefly. He puts his arms around me and I lay my head against his chest; his heart is pounding too. And then this guy comes over and starts speaking German at me in an angry way and we burst out laughing. :shrug:

16 March 2003 - Decide to attend Chris and Gwyneth's wedding, but Chris has done a runner, cos of me, no less. I set off after him, through a desert and to this sprawling white building, like a Southern plantation mansion built on the scale of the Mall of America. I catch up with him there. From a second floor balcony overlooking a sort of atrium I call out: "Chris, you bastard!" He turns and grins up at me. When we find our way to each other, he hugs me. And I vividly remember feeling completely safe, comfortable and content. Then he kissed me :) and I woke up. :(

6 July 2003 - Searching for Chris (and Conor Oberst) in the mountains. Come to a crossroads and see Dave Matthews, on a horse, going the opposite way I need to go. Call out to him, he turns and waves, then continues the way he was going. I start to follow and he turns again, shakes his head at me, like, "Don't follow me." And then this rockslide seperates us so I really can't follow him. :cry:

The symbolism on the last one is pretty obvious: it's time to move on, pursue this Bright Eyes/Coldplay road and let Dave go. But the middle two are odd, cos at the time I had them I did not like Chris at all. But I was very, er, fond of him when I had the first one. That's just the perversity of the universe, I suppose.

Having over-elaborated and thoroughly abashed myself, I'm gonna run and hide now.

i had a dream that I was at a "Travis" gig and Chris was there but travis never showed up and i was quite sad because Travis is one of my favourite bands. Anywho, Chris came over to me and said "you look like you could go for a walk" then he smiled and of course i couldn't resest, so we went for a walk in the part and i sat on a swing and he pushed me and he made funny jokes and then he started singing a song that I'd never heard before, i can only remember the beginning, but it went like "Darling, it's time. its time we took a chance to become.." and thats all I remember from the song, but i remember i loved it, and then he took my hand and told me i was lovely and kissed me, THEN i woke up :(

• 3 weeks later...

Dream come true

I wanna dream about Chris but never!!!! But my dream is come true I met him in real Live concert in Bangkok on July,29 2003. He is totally a sweet and nice guy.

:) :) :) :) :)