✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Got a Special Talent??

Sweet One

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o:o:o GOOD GOD MAN!!! who is that hottie in your sig...who moves?? hes DELICIOUS!!

That is the one and only Ian Brown. He was lead singer in the legendary Stone Roses. And is the role model of Liam Gallagher, though Liam will never ever be anywhere near as cool as him!

ian.jpg

haha ok! thanks...whats your name btw...lol l mean...lm attending your wedding...l dont really know :oops: , mine is Vinita :)

I've always wondered what you coldplayers are capable of..so, what can you do??

I can sing. I've performed a couple of times but i could never go up in front of a large crowd and do it.. just small crowds..hahaha...

Oh, and i make my own clothes sometimes. I'm great at sewing and i'm learning how to knit too. So, if you're lucky, one of you will get a sweater from me for christmas. Don't mind the uneven lengths of the arms..haha

How about you folks? :)

kool! i cant sew worth sh** but i got a few talents up my sleeve.

i can sing. ive been in two recitles. i even have a demo!

i'm getting into the modeling business. i HAD an agent. but they got us pissed off. so im looking for a new one. i leteraly had a chance to go to L.A and modelt for Target but we found out the company was a bad one.

i write poetry. poetry about my thoughts... i think alot

and i can play fast-pitch softball. if you throw it right i can hit a grand slam. (he he)

:( i dont like talking about myself.... is anyone like me?