✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Got a Special Talent??

Sweet One

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um. I can dance- I've performed several times.

Writing- something I love but I'm not sure whether I can call myself 'talented' haha.

But the talent I'm most proud of is the fact that I can touch my nose with my tongue! Yes indeedly, I can! :-D

i can touch my nose with my tongue too!! go us!! :D

for my part, i can sing, well at least i try and i think i'm a singer... lol but i'm not yet Tori Amos! lol

Also, i can play role, ppl used to tell me that i should do theater, but you know ppl are not ready to face my talent yet! (lol again)

And best of all, i can lie like anyone of you!!! :lol:

I dont know..

my dad calls me the family cojester...thats why I do a lil stand comedy now and then

I write poems/essays now and then

But I think being a goofball's my think :shrug:

I have speacialized making mockeries of things

My special talent ... i'm not really sure!

I'm a pretty good cook, especially when it comes to making desserts. My best dessert would probably be a Strawberry Cheesecake. I also make quite a good Chocolate Fudge Cake, which also includes a little orange flavouring in it, really delicious even if i do say so myself!

Apart from desserts my Lasagne's are quite good, though i need to perfect the recipe. I also make pork burgers, with apple sauce in the middle. Which is my Nanny's recipe, though knowone can make them quite like her!

I was quite a good footballer when i was younger, but then i got lazy and really really un-fit, and the smoking didn't help either. I still show the odd bit of magic on the pitch but, i now play left back ... left back in the changing rooms!