🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Coldplaying Charity Club info

an_cat

I know that a lot of you guys don't really visit the Coldplay section that much, so you might not be aware that a few of us are trying to get a "club" of sorts together. We're designing shirts and a whole assortment of Coldplaying related merchandise to sell for a good price, and all proceeds will go to charity. We're still in the process of developing the idea, so a lot of help is needed. We just need some people to help bounce ideas off of.

Don't worry, this isn't another "CFU" or whatever, it's not weird or cultist or anything! All it is is a few of us wanting to make this board a REAL community, get together and do some good! You don't have to like Coldplay to be in on this, even though we're trying to make it relate back to the band in some way.:) So please please please, come join the thread!

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28988

Don't post ideas here, definately use that thread. It'll keep things more organized. I hope this doesn't come across as spam, but I want people to know about this:D Thanks you guys!!

• Like 1

I know that a lot of you guys don't really visit the Coldplay section that much, so you might not be aware that a few of us are trying to get a "club" of sorts together. We're designing shirts and a whole assortment of Coldplaying related merchandise to sell for a good price, and all proceeds will go to charity. We're still in the process of developing the idea, so a lot of help is needed. We just need some people to help bounce ideas off of.

Don't worry, this isn't another "CFU" or whatever, it's not weird or cultist or anything! All it is is a few of us wanting to make this board a REAL community, get together and do some good! You don't have to like Coldplay to be in on this, even though we're trying to make it relate back to the band in some way.:) So please please please, come join the thread!

Don't post ideas here, definately use that thread. It'll keep things more organized. I hope this doesn't come across as spam, but I want people to know about this:D Thanks you guys!!

Thanks for making this Danielle!

EVERYONE, go check it out now!!

Something great is brewing in the belly of Coldplaying.com........

actually i read that thread every day and think that's a pretty good idea. and hopefully it won't end like Coldplay Fans United did :rolleyes: if you want to spread 'the Coldplay love' in Switzerland, here I am :D

Thanks for bumping this up Rick, and I'm glad to hear you're in on it too!!:)

Now, I know that a lot of long time members hang out here in the lounge. But I've been shocked at how little interest a lot of the older members have shown! :confused: It's really great that we're having a huge burst of interest from the newbies group (people with one or two posts coming over and saying that they'll help in any way). But c'mon guys, you've been here the longest and know how to get people excited about things around here. I don't know if all the PMs I sent out were enough. Kind of disapointed in ya loungers....

:cry:

• 2 months later...