April 29, 200620 yr Avalanche - Stars 4th game today' date=' i hope we'll finish them tonight...[/quote'] I don't, I have a bunch of Dallas players in my fantasy hockey pools.
May 1, 200620 yr Author me as well a bit. i hoped for 7 games and 4-3 Avs win, but that was really only a hope considering the form what we showed in the end of regular season. anyway Playoffs are Playoffs, anything can happen
May 2, 200620 yr Red Wings are out!!! hahaha lol go go Avs! :p I was so suprised and incredibly happy. Go Canadian teams!!! I just hope my Canadiens win tonight.
May 3, 200620 yr Yay for Buffalo! Time to kill Ottawa now that Carolina took that one nice and quickly in OT. I'm sure we can take them; Miller > Emery
May 3, 200620 yr Any news on Saku Koivu? I feel so terrible about the whole thing:cry: I keep my fingers crossed he hasn't lost vision on his eye.. And I feel bad for the Habs, I was hoping they would beat the Canes.. for Saku's sake too!
May 3, 200620 yr They showed him last night and he looked much better than I expected. His eye was pretty swollen and ugly looking but it was it was clear he could see out of it. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery.
May 4, 200620 yr Yay for Buffalo! Time to kill Ottawa now that Carolina took that one nice and quickly in OT. I'm sure we can take them; Miller > Emery haha we gotta beat ottawa =] no offense guys. miller has been playig amazingly. 7 to 1 is just sick. in a good way. p.s. your avatar is freakin awesome!
May 5, 200620 yr Hey C'mon, Guys!!! First off, I am a HUGE Leafs fan. Second off, I find those photos slagging the leafs as funny as anyone else...love 'em! But 3rd off, and not wanting to hurt feelings here, 'cause we all love our teams, but am I the only one who'd like to see the Cup back in Canada for a change? I find it funny and kinda sad that the Leafs played some of their best hockey ever against the Sens when it was too late. But for all the Canadians on the site, we have to cheer for either Edmonton or Ottawa, and even though a Leafs fan cheering on the Sens is against the rules, I say 'Go SENS SO!!' If they don't make it, I'll hollar for Edmonton. That's not to put down the Americn fans on the site. It's just a shout-out to Canadian Fans. If an American team wins, then they deserve to...I'm just being a bit patriotic here...If we get the cup back, we'll probably give it back to you in a season or two anyway...lol! Where else can you yak about your favorite band AND your Hockey team all at once? I love this site!!!
May 5, 200620 yr p.s. I'm as sad as anyone to see Calgary go, baing as they were TOTALLY RIPPED OFF for the cup two years ago!
May 5, 200620 yr Well... back in NC, people are pretty pumped about the Hurricanes moving on to face New Jersey.
May 5, 200620 yr I'm as sad as anyone to see Calgary go' date=' baing as they were TOTALLY RIPPED OFF for the cup two years ago![/quote'] Yeah they came really close but I think they were pretty lucky to get as far as they did. They really rode Kipper's hot goaltending and Iginla's amazing firepower. And then Gelinas was just the Eliminator. Regarding going for Canadian teams I usually do go for Canadian teams except for the Leafs. I will never ever ever never ever in my life cheer for them. I wanted Montreal to win (I know it was a longshot) but I thought Calgary had a good shot at it. I guess I'm going for Edmonton now. I want Buffalo to beat Ottawa, I don't know why I just do.
May 5, 200620 yr Mutual Interest I don't know if Ottawa has it in them to beat JEarsey, so for the time being, my hopes are with Carolina too.
Create an account or sign in to comment