✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dreams

Oenona

Guest LiquidSky
Haha, this is the first post i saw when i came to this thread :lol:

But ohwell, i am a hard dreamer.

It's a bit akward to dream of some members of coldplaying, haha, but what can i do about it? nothing..

Many times i just wake up in the morning thinking "what the fuck was that?"

I never have nightmares though, oh well a few nights ago a had a dream of some kind of weird dude trying to get me with him to a car. Sexual harassmet! :bigcry: I ran away though, moha

Oh, I once had a dream of Sofia! haha :lol: and I did woke up a little confused after the dream haha

Guest LiquidSky

I see. It's not nice also when you dream of someone dying. Have you ever had a dream of someone dying? Specially someone close to you. You don't know whether to tell them and be cautious or not tell them at all because it was only a dream..

Guest LiquidSky

well the brain is still active when we are sleeping so yeah. Hope you get better dreams the next coming days?

I really nice dream the other day, someone I like cant remember who said...

me gustas tu ? ( In spanish that means they really like you) I remember smiling then the dream ended.

The other one was about my mum, I could not find her, but when I did I was really happy. !

I had a dream a few years ago which was just... weird. Long dream short, I thought that my mum had died but at the end of it she turned up. When I woke up I was crying because of how emotional that dream was... I wrote it down so that I would always remember.

Is it true that dreams really only last for 20 seconds?

Also, I remember hearing once that you can only remember your dreams if you wake up within 10 minutes of having them. I think it was 10minutes anyway.

^ yikes, how terrifying. dreams where family members die can be quite disturbing. i've ever had a dream like that, thankfully.

lately i've been having lost of dreams of high school. not really memories that i'm re-living but new situations where everyone from school is there, i really like those. takes me back to a time in my life i had the most fun. when i wake up i try and force myself back to sleep and continue dreaming but it's impossible, ah well.

last night I had a freaky dream that there were rats in my house! I didn't feel safe at all. I have a fear of rats and mice.

I remember once I had a dream where I did something apparently shameful (don't remember what it was) and Mum wasn't too happy about it and my sister did something to annoy me and when I woke up in the morning I was too embarrassed to even look at my mum and pissed off at my sister for a short while.