May 2, 200620 yr Hey Lovely Site. absolute must to fans, the closest i can get to a concert is in singapour in july. anyone has info on how i can get tickets online or where i can get in sing ?? take care :)
May 2, 200620 yr Wow Sri Lanka! My Mum went there a long time ago! Great to hear from you and welcome to the site! :D Check out http://www.coldplay.com for pre-sale and ticket details.
May 3, 200620 yr Sri Lanka!?! Very cool!!! I've got a few friends from there. I'd say hi in Tamil to you but I'm afraid I only was taught naughty words :laugh4: = welcome.
May 14, 200620 yr woaaaah. heyy fazal :nice: welcome to the site! i didn't know there were actual coldplay fans IN sri lanka! LOL! i mean i'm sri lankan but i don't live there. woahhh that's awesome. welcome :nice:
Create an account or sign in to comment