✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

where do you buy cds?

ok this is really starting to be a problem for me bc all the cds i want i cant get anywhere :x ... best buy is pretty good for alot of stuff but sometimes i have to wait and go to these obscure record stores to buy stuff...it really sucks after a while :oops: ..sometimes i go to about 4 places looking for something i want..most places have radiohead and coldplay ;) , but not the singles, not anything good :-x ...i was in wal mart, :oops: the worst palce to buy a cd on earth yesterday and they only had ok computer..i was kinda pissed bc its not like radiohead is osme underground thing..bt anyway..where do u guys get your cds??

Um, it really depends. If i want to get a cd by a non-mainstream artist, it'll be pretty difficult to find it at HMV or Music World. There are smaller shops in Toronto that have some great things. I usually go there to get hard to find stuff. But if i'm getting like a coldplay, radiohead cd i just go to HMV or Future Shop..they're cheaper. :)

yeah i pretty much always buy cd's from independent stores, because they have better stuff and they're cheaper (there's no best buy around here unless i'm willing to drive for half an hour which i'm not because there's this small shop with a great selection 8 blocks away). no big chains for me. except occaisionally tower records, which has a pretty big stock.

sunrise records, future shop, or HMV.

sunrise is just a great store. lots of hot guys work there. :: drool ::

future shop has the cheapiest CDs! parachutes for 10 bucks?! :o how can you go wrong at that price.

HMV, c'mon it just kicks ass.

i buy my CDs at a place called Flipside, been tryin to stop and just download my cds because i have a habit of buying a CD listening to it once then just letting it sit in my cd holder collecting dust, i am getting rid of a bunch of them, except my main ones like my VH cds, incubus, coldplay, our lady peace, john mayer, default, my 3 U2 cds, and some others...