✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Swallowed in the Sea VS Hardest Part

RunForTheHills

The first time I listened to X & Y and got to THP I though, Wow, that sounds so un-coldplay-like! The funny thing is that that's why I really liked it. It sounded more laid back, almost like a jam session. It had an REM feel to it.

I LOVE Swalloed, and we ALL love Chris and the guys' intensity, but I found it refreshing to hear a more relaxed-sounding song with all the same lyrical intensity.

I'm not disagreeing with you. It's just what worked for me...sorry 'bout the essay...lol.

no problem;) I guess you like THP for the same reason I don't so much, intensity is exactly what I miss in that song. It's great to see Coldplay doing new things but I'd like to see more of Twisted Logic or White Shadows style in the future..:)

no problem;) I guess you like THP for the same reason I don't so much' date=' intensity is exactly what I miss in that song. It's great to see Coldplay doing new things but I'd like to see more of Twisted Logic or White Shadows style in the future..:)[/quote']

That's the beauty or writing music...you can change like a chamelion from one album to the next. I like the harder adged songs on X & Y and I'd like to see them do more like them.

But in the end, whatever the band enjoys doing at this moment is the most important thing they can do...Musicians are SOOO hard to please...especially when they are contractually obligated to please us...lol!!