• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more...

The Long Blondes - 'Giddy Stratospheres'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBDwzqLcGbE

(new, fuck me Kate's hot. whaaaaaaat?)

The Long Blondes - 'Fulwood Babylon' (live at Knitting Factory in NYC)

The Grates - 'Science Is Golden'

Klaxons - 'Magick'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VACsPG8sgMY

The Fratellis - 'Chelsea Dagger'

The Horrors - 'Sheena Is A Parasite'

(Warning: I am positive no one but me would like this, and also never watch it in a pitchdark room 11 times in a row because you'll probably have a seizure. Don't judge me too much.)

The Strokes - 'Last Night' (Live at Oxegen Festival! I WAS THERE OMG. OMG. This was so intense live LMFAO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrL48lxpI70

The person who uploaded it has a couple more, like 'Hard To Explain' and 'Is This It?' ;) oh my gooooodddddd. Absolutely NUTS.

I'm convinced that if the Strokes hadn't played Oxegen I would have either not lived the weekend or just not had such a good time. They were literally my life savers :laugh4: Those vids definately capture that! :dance:

To be honest? I don't remember either. I think everything but my eyes, ears and brain shut down during their performance. I ran to see Death Cab right after they finished and I was still on such a high, I don't remember the first half of Death Cab's set! :laugh4: At ALL. My body was just on autopilot ahahaha

Such memories oh jesus :laugh4:

Whoa, you haven't listened to them before? They're immense, and definately my fave band ever. :laugh4: Well, they're my fave in the "holy crap omg" category.... Yes, hard to explain.... I have different categories for bands, so I have multiple favorites... anyhoo!

You really gotta check 'em out! Totally incredible! I'd upload their albums for ya if I had them, but I don't on here :( Maybe someone does in the Strokes thread? (even though that thread is only like.... 4 people posting LMFAO)

the 'holy crap omg' category sounds fiting for the strokes, hahaha.

I've listened to a few songs before on the radio mostly, and I liked the songs, but I've never really got into them. Seeingt the live video made me want to hear more songs from them. They're really awesome! I'm gonna ask around for the albums.:D

The Horrors - 'Sheena Is A Parasite'

(Warning: I am positive no one but me would like this, and also never watch it in a pitchdark room 11 times in a row because you'll probably have a seizure. Don't judge me too much.)

LMFAOOOO :laugh4::laugh4: That video is just....just! :laugh4:

(:heart:)

Yes! hahaha the parody is BRILLIANT! I really want to do a parody of the Count In Fives video with my friends.... I want to be Faris, I already have half the hair! :laugh4: Although I think I actually could be closer to Josh....

Right sorry. But I love video parodies, haha.... brill!

They're completely different from EVERYTHING I'd ever listen to. Or ever think I'd even ATTEMPT to listen to. So I just know it's me rebeling against everything and everyone (and mostly myself) and being like "haha! I CAN listen to anything!" :laugh4:

I dressed so goth today, too, cuz I was listening to them. Holy crap. My friends were like "shit Danielle could you wear anyMORE black?" No. I don't think I could. lmfao!

(I dunno I saw a picture once a long time ago before I even knew who he was and I thought it was Carl.... :thinking: )

Goth=Horrors=indie music? Lmfao. I Could never classify them as anything really! They are EVERYTHING in one :laugh4:

Haha, I havent dressed "goth"(which means wearing lots of black, wait but isnt that emo? *gets confussed* :thinking:) in a long time! :wacko:

Carl=Faris Yes, I could see that happening :cool: