✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why do Americans allowed 2 have guns?????????????

staring elf

i dunno and that is a very good question. It seems funny that a 'country trying to stop terrorism' should sell such weapons in a high street but that is questions that will never be answered. I guess you have to accept that that is part of the american society along with the death penalty

i dunno and that is a very good question. It seems funny that a 'country trying to stop terrorism' should sell such weapons in a high street but that is questions that will never be answered. I guess you have to accept that that is part of the american society along with the death penalty

yap,i dun understand :shrug:

not all americans are gun toting lunatics. and 99.9% of the people who do own them have never shot anything they aren't legally allowed to. in fact, if you want to be scared of people with guns, canada's per capita gun ownership is much higher than the united states'

don't get me wrong, though, i'm an avid supporter of gun control (in fact, if it were up to me, there wouldn't be a 2nd amendment)

whats wrong with owning a gun? i live in america? my whole family has at least one gun

its not a big deal

its not like we use them to kill people!

:o :o OMG!

did anyone see bowling for columbine?!? lol.......................