✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

who have you met

AngelicJan

i havent met anyone.....besides if i did....id be spending the bucks to meet them in their town because yall would rather eat fish guts than come down here ...... do you see what this place has done to me!! i just used the word

yall! omg im a full blown red neck! holy moses.....my neck is turning red!! *itches neck*

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welll...lol l could meet Laura anytime...which i PLAN to...and shop with! :o lol and and everything :oops: :lol: well' date=' she does live like 40 mins away, soon enough this summer! :)[/quote']

AND ME TOO. There are like a million people that live in Toronto.

Me

Laura

You

Nadine

Jacob

Charline

Dandy Andy

Am I forgetting anyone?

BAHHH forgive me!! :o l want to meet all my Ontario peeps* haha...l still use that word when my brain is running on sedating chemicals :lol:

BUT hmmm, the gals are MORE then welcome to shop like manics with Laura and l and Nadine :D <=haha just realized...all shrimps!! woohoo :)

welll...lol l could meet Laura anytime...which i PLAN to...and shop with! :o lol and and everything :oops: :lol: well' date=' she does live like 40 mins away, soon enough this summer! :)[/quote']

AND ME TOO. There are like a million people that live in Toronto.

Me

Laura

You

Nadine

Jacob

Charline

Dandy Andy

Am I forgetting anyone?

BAHHH forgive me!! :o l want to meet all my Ontario peeps* haha...l still use that word when my brain is running on sedating chemicals :lol:

BUT hmmm, the gals are MORE then welcome to shop like manics with Laura and l and Nadine :D <=haha just realized...all shrimps!! woohoo :)

COUNT ME IN!!! I'm totally serious!

i havent met anyone.....besides if i did....id be spending the bucks to meet them in their town because yall would rather eat fish guts than come down here ...... do you see what this place has done to me!! i just used the word

lol! amanda that's not true at all! i've been in anniston, alabama for a day! it was a lovely place! sweeeeeeeeeeeet home alaaaaaabama!