✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK 2003 Coldplaying Meeting / Concert

Hicksy

Ok guys - I REALLY feel that we should make an effort for as many of us as possible to do a Coldplaying meeting for a UK Coldplay gig next year, so what better place to start then one of the newly announced dates?

Im sorry for those who are abroad and cannot afford to travel but if you can you will be more than welcome to come join us! I am happy to do all the organising for an event and I am sure Ian would be happy to help where possible.

let me know what you think and if you are planning to buy tickets on Saturday so we can plan ahead.

Hicksy :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for it if I can get tickets but unless I can beg a loan off someone at home (mmmaaaaammmmmyyyyy!!!) I will have to wait until I've been paid. I will definitely meet up with whoever goes though...bit scary though..don't you think? :D

Good idea though Hicksy. :wink:

So do I. It would be lovely to meet you Ada :D

Simon, which venue London or Manchester do youthink everyone should meet at? Manchester is more appropriate as there are a lot here from that area, is that where you meant?

if i lived in the manchester area and knew there where ppl close to it i would of already tried to visit some ppl.....i'm sooo far away....this summer is the first time that i'm actually going to cross the atlantic so i'm kind of nervous and more really curious to see how europe is like! 8)

Italy for Ginger, nice! I always wish I could go see a show when I'm visting somewhere, so far it hasn't happened yet!

Yes, Tracy, would be lovely to meet you too! :wink:

And all you people! When I come to England again, which will probably happen again next year, will have to meet up, whether there will be Coldplay gig or not! :wink:

I am really really hoping I will be able to travel to Europe next year and England is number 1 on my list of places to visit. I would love to see Coldplay perform in England, dunno why but I think they would put on better shows there. Anywho, when are the shows?

what gig

well i saw them live at manchester a couple of weeks ago....they were out of this world :D it comes joint first with the prodidy which i have loved since i was 10yrs old and seen several times...both give me these unbelievable tingles everywhere and that how i judge music...when the buttflies start i know its good :wink:

Re: what gig

well i saw them live at manchester a couple of weeks ago....they were out of this world :D it comes joint first with the prodidy which i have loved since i was 10yrs old and seen several times...both give me these unbelievable tingles everywhere and that how i judge music...when the buttflies start i know its good :wink:
who? :lol:

wow! sounds great - what places are you visiting?
vatican city' date=' rome, and naples[/quote']

wow! 8) i'm jealous :lol: hope you have a great time. :)

hopefully i will i cant wait...and i still have half a year to wait for it.

vatican city' date=' rome, and naples[/quote']

Cool! Family trip?? When are you going? I might get to go to Milan next year. Keeping my fingers crossed!!! :wink:

no not a family trip...well kind of...i'm going with my cousin...she promised me she would let me visit...she lives there near rome....i wish i could move there with her. 8)

Id like to go to both gigs Tracy?
I would be able to go to both but I think Manchester would be cheaper slightly and its a little closer for me. You decide which one and hopefully Jane, Catherine, Maria and Vicky will meet us too! hint hint :wink:

you have bought them already?!? i didnt think they were available until Saturday? where did you get them hun?

i will buy one for Manchester and hopefully come meet up (anyone with a spare floor?) and 4 for London for whoever i can arrange to come :D

On in my place on the official site. You have to register to be in it first. It didn't work at first so I went into a thread called anyone?? in general on the messageboard and someone called the canty posted a link that you can use to get advance tickets. Hope this helps. I will have to book a hotel, I have bought a ticket for my sister too so we will have to share a room. You could probably sleep on the floor though!!!