✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

UK 2003 Coldplaying Meeting / Concert

Hicksy

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so if I am correct this is a list of who is going to Manchester next year:

- Me (and wor sis Leanne- can't go anywhere on me own)

- Victoria

- Simon

- Ian

- Hayley (is going to Manchester but hasn't said she is meeting us - yet!) :wink:

Any more? :D

Hey, so I'm suddenly going to Manchester? Huh? I thought it was Earls Court! Simon ........... :? :o :shock:

Earls Court's nearer - Manchester would be a pain to ge to - for Simon and Ian, too ... whatya say guys? Mind you, the way I'm obsessed with Coldplay, I'd do both gigs, and more, given half a chance!!!!!! 8) :D

Where's Simon? :(

:D Woo hoo I was sooooooooooooooooo right - there is a romance blossoming .....possibly. :wink: :roll:

Yeah, I am going to meet Ian too!!! Anyone else *cough, Jane, Catherine, Maria!!!!!!*

ooo romance! *sighs with happiness* i am sucker for love stories hehe :roll: :D

and yes we are all going! hurrah i can resurrect the countdown thread! or is it too early to do that? :shock: :? ah who cares....

*goes to resurrect countown thread*

:shock: I must have mizundastud :wink: .

Alright then I put meself on the line here - who wants to meet up for drinks before/after concert with me and my sister when we go to Manchester??? Be nice please! :oops: :oops:

I am not "that" desperate really...I just thought that was what the point of this thread was :wink: that we would meet but never mind. I have my sister coming anyway if you can't come so don't feel bad anyone. :wink: :eyecrazy: :shocked: :letitallout: :letitallout: I wont be mad!!

• 3 weeks later...

:D :multi: :idea: :multi: :littleangel: :butterfly: :eyecrazy:

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER TODAY BUT INSTEAD OF 2 TICKETS I GOT 4!!!!! I thought it hadn't worked with mine so I tried with my step dad's - I only got one confirmation but never mind I have 2 people lined up already for the extra tix!!!! Wooo hoooo!

:D :multi: :idea: :multi: :littleangel: :butterfly: :eyecrazy:

I GOT MY TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER TODAY BUT INSTEAD OF 2 TICKETS I GOT 4!!!!! I thought it hadn't worked with mine so I tried with my step dad's - I only got one confirmation but never mind I have 2 people lined up already for the extra tix!!!! Wooo hoooo!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! We got ours a few weeks ago. hehehehe i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!

:-) Merry Christmas.

• 4 weeks later...

Nope, I am going to Manchester but there are others going to Earles Court if you go there! Maybe you could meet up with them.... I hope you can get to see them sometime soon, they seem to have a millions dates in Europe and America but only 4 in the UK and Ireland. :shrug: