November 8, 200223 yr Author n1 Tracy - i will investigate as soon as i get home from work! :shock: btw - i may be able to get us some cheap rooms so if you like hold on the accomodation arrangements and i will let you know! Si
November 8, 200223 yr okeedokilee. Cheap accomodation sounds good to me...we'll just be going to sleep there so I'm not to bothered!!! :D Thinking of going boozing after the gig you up for that too!!!!
November 9, 200223 yr yeah i wish i could be there :lol: i asked jewl* if she would like to meet up if i go to the houston show
November 9, 200223 yr okeedokilee. Cheap accomodation sounds good to me...we'll just be going to sleep there so I'm not to bothered!!! :D Thinking of going boozing after the gig you up for that too!!!! Damn, I wish I could join the fun... :wink:
November 9, 200223 yr well since i wont be able to be there :lol: i'll still be happy if you think of me....hehe jk 8) :lol:
November 11, 200223 yr :D We'll be thinking of you ginger!!! Especially when we see Guy!!! :wink: Think of me as well!! Actually of us who won't be able to be there! :( Yay, another official meet up!!! :wink:
November 11, 200223 yr Hey, me too, count me in guys!! Chances are, I'll be going with Simon anyway, eh, Si?
November 11, 200223 yr Why? Teasing is fun... :wink: And since Vicky keeps telling it was so great to meet you... I am just curious! 8)
November 12, 200223 yr :shock: Is this our first board romance????!!!!! :wink: :roll: I will think of everyone when we go, no doubt we will talk about everyone!!! We don't know what else we have in common really until we meet up!! Ooh, that's scary actually. What if we meet up and have loads of eerie silences!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
November 12, 200223 yr :shock: Is this our first board romance????!!!!! :wink: :roll: Ha ha! I don't think so. Vicky, what do you think about that?? :wink:
November 12, 200223 yr (very, very quietly and timidly) hello everyone...... Simon's the tops. Ian's very cool as well. Romance? Watch this space! :oops: Si's got me a ticket! Woo hoo!!! :ukliam: :rainbowfro: :silly: :butterfly:
November 12, 200223 yr Wheeee I so missed this thread :shock: I'll be happy to help with promoting it wherever possible & I'm off to Manc in April :mrgreen:
November 12, 200223 yr (very, very quietly and timidly) hello everyone...... Simon's the tops. Ian's very cool as well. Romance? Watch this space! :oops: We're all so excited about your meet up! *watching this space!*
November 13, 200223 yr :D Woo hoo I was sooooooooooooooooo right - there is a romance blossoming .....possibly. :wink: :roll: Yeah, I am going to meet Ian too!!! Anyone else *cough, Jane, Catherine, Maria!!!!!!*
Create an account or sign in to comment