✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING FORUM PARTY!

sarah**

I have been thinking about this for a while but I can't think of the best way of doing it. Well basically the idea is that we pick a date and a time that most of us are on the computer and we have a forum party all being online at the same time.

All ideas and comments are welcome.

The timezone thing will be tricky.

:D :) :lol:

What do you think?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds cool!! :bdaysmile:

It would be hard to get a day and time...

I know Tracy can only be on weekdays cos she only gets on at work. Some people have school during their daytime, whenever that might be??

But it will be so cool!!! What should l bring to the party?? Party hats?? :mrgreen:

that sounds like a great idea i was kind of thinking the same thing a while back though it was more like getting as much ppl as we could to beat the record of having 17 ppl online....

well i'm good for any time i'm always up.

you know what we could do....but i'm not sure how it really works...we could get one of those user group things.

that be good...because i hate waiting for the replies to come back....that would be funny if i really talked to someone like that....just say one thing to them a day.

but like i said i'm up for it any time so who ever wants to do something just let me know...because i wanna be a part of it!

you see its 3:12 am here....i sleep during the day :roll:

Ok so we have

1) people who are on throughout the day

2) people who are on only when they are at work

3) people who are at school during the day (me)

on top of time zones varying from GMT (?) to West Coast of the States (sorry but my timezone names are not up to par).

AND

we need food

DRINKS

and party games

:)

Ok well I will commit to a date and we'll see if this works. Tomorrow during the webchat is bad because apparently it's 4:30 your time which is right smack in the middle of my day and I will be at school. So I am thinking what about Saturday???

Ok well I will commit to a date and we'll see if this works. Tomorrow during the webchat is bad because apparently it's 4:30 your time which is right smack in the middle of my day and I will be at school. So I am thinking what about Saturday???

Yeah saturday might b best but if u decide on a different time i'll try b on ere if i find out b4 it all happens coz i tend to wander off the internet 4 a few days at a go. :? :shock: :D :) :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :P :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :?: :!: (just thought id throw all the smilies in)