✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

COLDPLAYING FORUM PARTY!

sarah**

Weekends are usually OK for me too, except this and next week I'll be in Hong Kong! :wink:

Don't know what I'll be doing then...

Well, it works out for the rest of you when I'm away, that's OK, as long as you'll be thinking of me... :(

This is getting complicated...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there next Sat. at 3pm, right?

Wot happens if we all log on at the same time and then the surge in power blasts us all off into outer space? You can tell I'm a :lol: real techno-head, ain't it?

That would be out of this world! :mrgreen: :oops: :shock:

Ha ha hee hee :lol: rofl....no really :D

SATURDAY THE 23rd OF NOVEMBER at 10am EST which is 3:00pm in London. I hope that is right.

I just picked a day out of my ass, I think we need at least one full week before so everyone knows.

Comments please

i'll definetly be here i'm soo glad i came back to see the time because i wouldnt want to miss out on this....

also since i'm here in central time.....texas.....that means 9 am for me

if i'm wrong please correct me because i wouldnt want to be too late and it wouldnt be a problem if i was too early. 8)

I've got a horrible feeling I'll be watching a rugby match and chatting with Chris's dad all next Saturday afternoon. Last time I saw him he said he was coming to the next match, and I'm SURE it's next Saturday. What a pooh I'll miss the forum thing. :cry: However, it has its compensations, I suppose ... 8)

I've got a horrible feeling I'll be watching a rugby match and chatting with Chris's dad all next Saturday afternoon. Last time I saw him he said he was coming to the next match' date=' and I'm SURE it's next Saturday. What a pooh I'll miss the forum thing. :cry: However, it has its compensations, I suppose ... 8)[/quote']

I think that's a pretty valid reason to miss the party :wink:

Nooo! I'm hopeless - can't get to grips with the thing at all. I must get George onto it when he's home next - he understands exactly what to do, cos he's on it all the time! 8)

I'm trying to order wallpaper samples at the mo ! 8)

You asked me once why I was making Christmas puds in October - well, you make them early so they can mature - the flavour is so much better when they've been kept for a couple of months! :wink:

There ends the first cookery lesson on the Coldplaying Forum !! :P

• 1 year later...