✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is Any projects going to happen at the Coldplay Concert in Aussie?

Being in New Zealand makes it hard for me to support the CCC, but Is there going to be a project in Aussie? I'm Going to the Coldplay Concert this Saturday, and I thought it might be fun if we did something? Just an Idea, maybe you guys can consider, since I'm sure some people are going to their concerts in Australia?

Yeay! I hoped a thread like this would show up. Nothing organized as of now, but it'd be incredible if we could get something simple for at least one show. I think we have enough people where we could do something small if we're willing and able.. how crazy would it be if the guys took notice of us!

I was actually messing around with some designs some days ago and out of boredom started making some for CCC.

untitledred.jpg

(reduced)

^That was one.. looks very basic I know, but I'll add some info today and see how everyone likes. And ignore the beans! I forgot to remove them :lol: And I also liked grange's idea of making business cards to pass out, since they'd be small (less stuff to print) and there's less chances of it ending up on the floor. We could add brief info of the club and our goals on it.. I'll try to whiff up some of those cards too.

So I guess if we really want to get organized, we'd need:

-People that are going to the upcoming shows and are willing to print and pass out some of the fliers, or make some themselves.

-More designers (because I'm really no expert! :lol:)

-Ideas on what people would like to see on the fliers/cards if anyone has any.

These things don't have to be just for saturday.. It'd be amazing if we could get two or even one person, for any of the shows below.

06-23-2006 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre

06-24-2006 Brisbane - Entertainment Centre

06-26-2006 Sydney - Entertainment Centre

06-27-2006 Sydney - Entertainment Centre

06-28-2006 Sydney - Entertainment Centre

07-01-2006 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park

07-02-2006 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park

07-03-2006 Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena at Melbourne Park

07-05-2006 Adelaide - Entertainment Centre

07-07-2006 Perth - Burswood Dome

07-10-2006 Singapore

07-13-2006 Hong Kong

07-15-2006 Osaka - Intex Osaka

07-17-2006 Nagoya - Rainbow Hall

07-18-2006 Tokyo - Budokan

07-19-2006 Tokyo - Budokan

(those are all the dates for the upcoming shows)

One person can do a lot.. print out a few cards or fliers and hand those out, or make a banner (not so big that'll block people's view!) and show it around.. someone is bound to ask what it's about. Anything can help really!

Oy ..:dead:.. and sorry for the super long post! :embarassed:

Well, If you want I can willing to do stuff. :) I Won't be in the standing area (I am sitting) But that would mean I wouldn't have to worry about queing up for a place and I can hand things out.

Also, I have photoshop so I can design stuff if you want, but my comp is acting weird and I can't copy and paste ANYTHING (not even images) but I can try to fix it.

So yeah, I'm willing to do stuff. Makes the show more exciting.

ooooo, and before I forget! I love your design. I actually like it with the Beans... :)

I'm so glad you started this thread, laurazstar!

Great job, Vic! I love it too (with the beans and all). I've started a few designs, which I'll try to finish up in the next few days.

If anyone else starts designing posters/flyers, my only advice is that you are careful with your color usage. We don't want to suck anyone's home printer dry of ink! :lol: Could get expensive.

Also, do you think its a good idea to make a sign to hold up during the show? This idea has been bounced around quite a bit before...and I think it could have quite an impact. Something very simple, but attention grabbing by virtue of (hopefully) 100s of people holding it up at the same time.

There are 16 gigs coming up....let's get our message out there. We are the CCC, hear us roar! :dance:

lol, yes. Well, yeah with the fliers thing it would be best not to use too much colour. Maybe just something yeah... simple with black but if we can something cool with colour... I dunno.

I think holding up a sign is actually a really cool idea, because it also grabs the band's attention ;) but yeah, i dunno.

If you want me to do something, I am here.

I helped with the 12,000 Philly fliers, and I would suggest black and white, and the simpler the better. Print instructions when to hold up in small print on bottom, so everyone knows. You can print up a pack of paper (500) not too expensive and if you get several people to do this, you can cover alot of area! Good Luck! :)