✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= D

@dina

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooe, alguien que habla españooooool!!!

Bienvenida al foro, @dina!!!

By the way, 'signora' and 'filio di putana' is italian, no spanish.

Chris also mixed two languages in their last gig here in Barcelona. He said 'bona sera' instead of 'buenas noches' (it means 'good night')

Ooooooe, alguien que habla españooooool!!!

Bienvenida al foro, @dina!!!

By the way, 'signora' and 'filio di putana' is italian, no spanish.

Chris also mixed two languages in their last gig here in Barcelona. He said 'bona sera' instead of 'buenas noches' (it means 'good night')

ahh see i always knew my italian was better then my spanish hehe

Well, spanish and italian are similar... people say we're like cousins.

And everybody says that the first words we learn of a language are the swear words, and it's true!!! :)

'Hijo de puta' is a hard word...

Yeah' date=' spanish is great, but everybody who tries to learn says it's really hard. And, in fact, verbs are REALLY difficult. In my opinion english is easier... But, well, cheer up!![/quote']

yeha english is the most easiest to learn and dutch*in my opinion* is difficultest language to learn .

Dutch? Do you speak it? I think the most dificcult language is german... Oh my God, long words, difficult verbs and hard pronuntiation!! I have a friend who was born there and everytime she wanna help me to learn some word I get crazy!!!

I only know stupid words like potatoe, good morning and something like that. And of course, swear words, he-he :D

well i am dutch so its my language but my boyfriend is english and he has big troubles learning it..german was easy for me cos its almost the same and french went ok but english is a piece of cake cos i study there i have to speak it all the time when im there

Oh, I thought you were english, because of the flag... So, are you living in England now? Mmmh, I love it. I'd like move there next year but I'm not sure if i'll do...

I've also studied a bit of french, it's a nice language, isn't it? I like the soft pronuntiation but verbs are difficult for me.

My english? fine? Well, thanks to my dictionary, always by my side!!!

ha-ha-ha :D