✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ATTENTION!!: London info needed

Manders

stone henge is in the south of england. really a bit far!

Camden market is really cool! you can get tatoos, piercings, new and second hand clothes, good and rare music and maybe even see a celeb.

YAY LONDON!!! :D hmm okay...

Camden...its great there, as mentioned by Mika you can get all sorts there...seriously its a good place to be and i usually get there by tube :D YAY for the london underground...its crap but I kinda like it! :roll:

Umm..n yeh stone henge is pretty far from london..but I've seen it once I think..from the car when I was in a traffic jam on the motorway..it's okay...nothing special! :shock:

other places to check out in london are oxford street/picadilly/tottenham court rd etc...they are all next to each other but I always end up getting lost there. :roll:

Hope this helps... I'm kinda london mad! 8) :lol: :roll:

erm londons really cool ull love it kensington thats where all the posh types live and everything is so expensive but try and check out brent cross shopping center I used to hang out there all the time hehe check it all out its got agood mix of people of all races its amazing

Yeah' date=' i read about it in British Vogue. :D[/quote']

Topshop is relatively cheap for Londoners but kinda expensive for us Canadians when you do the currency conversion. Jeans were 35-40 pounds (I don't have the button on my keyboard) which is approximately $80-$90 Canadian :o And they were just regular jeans that you could get here for like $50.

Topshop is relatively cheap for Londoners but kinda expensive for us Canadians when you do the currency conversion. Jeans were 35-40 pounds (I don't have the button on my keyboard) which is approximately $80-$90 Canadian And they were just regular jeans that you could get here for like $50.

See!! I hate that!! But i guess i'll just have to deal..hahaha.. :roll:

OMG I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO!!

bahhh omg...can l go with you one time???

Sure thing Vin!! My cousin tells me about all these places... :)

yah!! l know...loads of my friends went a long time ago...but lol whenever l'd go with my friend, Travis..we could NEVER find the place :cry: and l heard ther is SUCH cool clothes!! :o :o l want l want!! :D :shock:

LOL@your mom..thats cute...course they clean em aww...yah...lol!! that made me think about our mom's and the shoulder padding haha...sorry...that's WAY off topic :P :shrug: o well!!

yah!! I CANT WAIT Laura..l am really saviing then 1000 l have in the bank lol woohoo :roll: