✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What colour are your eyes?

Leaver

My eyes are weird (so am I...).

Sometimes they are blue , sometimes they are green. I could see that when I awake... the rising sun makes them blue and then they are green...I have difficulties to tell you which color are my eyes....

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I also prefer guys with dark eyes. I guess it's because I find it so masculine and so mysterious.

Mine are also dark. It doesn't really bother me the color. I'm so used to them but if I had to choose on a color, it would be gray.

• 3 years later...

Your eyes colour

I have always look straight into eyes people (even some people say it's impolite) and I have always been interested in the colour of eyes people, and I found that they all are so lovely!

Here in Spain most people have brown eyes...

So I thought I want to see the eyes of people form around the world and here am I.

Please post a picture of your eye, I know it's not comfortable to take a photo of it but with light finally are really good.

I will post mine latter because I don't have one here!!!

Let's see eyes!:shocked2::shocked2:

it's blue, grey and brown in one :uhoh2:

Yeah, I noticed, that's pretty cool! So if you had to write it down on "official" paperwork, what would you say?

Mine are blue, but I'll have to wait until later today or tomorrow to take a picture and post it.