✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's the silliest thing you've ever read/heard??

Sweet One

Yeah....i hate that show..it's annoying..

here's another one i found..hahah.. again, on the MTV message board

Top five reasons I love Nick Carter

1. nice to fans

2. touches peoples heart

3. talented

4. hot

5. great family relationship

LMAO!!! :D

A girl from school:

"Coldplay is a pissy band and they have crap music. All their music sounds the same. "

I asked her how many coldplay songs she has heard, and she said two. :roll:

l dont like Avril...but l do know for a fact she does write her own songs and only knows how to play certain songs on the guitar...l saw her here when she came to Much Music a while ago...cuz my friend's younger sister is a huge fan and shes only 12 so...l went with my mate, Gavin and we saw her there.....

l think shes pretty talented for her age, l like one of her songs....so shes alright :shrug:

I wouldnt mind Avril so much if only she didnt do fucking interviews, I mean, she plays the guitar a little bit and she poses off about it. She makes herself sound like a rock slinging guitar God when she struggles with F Minor, shes just such a poseur. She cant skate, she can hardly play guitar, and she CO-writes her songs, meaning she coulda put 3 words into the song and she'll say she wrote it.

Anyway-

"Coldplay are good"

Vin...look at her cd album...she has not wrote any of those songs herself..she at best had help,m and most likely just put a few things in here and there.

and she can strum like am E, Em, A, Am, G, C

yeah, avril lavigne can fuck off, playing 4 chords on a guitar and calling yourself jimmy page doesn't give you any more credibility. lots of people who can play guitar still suck. nickelback, creed, any other of that garbage for example.

anyway, try and make some sense out of this one:

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas. Quotas, they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate; quotes, I think, vulcanize society. So, I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying - their relative positions - but that's my position."

- George W. Bush, January 21, 2000

l know l know....but l dunno...if you saw her at this interview l saw her at...well you guys would see how she DOESNT brag..WELl lm not avri lover..lol so l dont care :shrug: o well...guess shes different at DIFFERENT interviews