August 9, 200917 yr Oh ok then Wanna compare penises Josh? (I've actually been asked that on the internet before :/)
August 9, 200917 yr Yeah I know. I was making a joke and proving how absurd this thread is, in one swift post.
August 9, 200917 yr Well you would say that, you slut. You didn't just call someone you don't know a slut, did you? Or was this supposed to be funny? Well it wasn't.
August 9, 200917 yr You didn't just call someone you don't know a slut, did you? Or was this supposed to be funny? Well it wasn't. unfortunatelly he use those kind of words often :\ and he says he find it funny. :dozey:
August 9, 200917 yr I thought it was funny...not like outloud or anything, but it was clearly a joke :/ People are so fucking serious.
August 10, 200917 yr I thought it was funny...not like outloud or anything, but it was clearly a joke :/ People are so fucking serious. Manwhore?
August 10, 200917 yr People are so fucking serious. and you're so fucking retarded to learn a whit of manners I guess.
August 10, 200917 yr Yeah, good one. What's the need for manners in a thread called "The SEX Thread"? Manners have a time and place, this is not it.
August 10, 200917 yr Fornicate > Fuck :( ... :inquisitive: NO... wait, wait, wait... wouldn't fornicate = fuck :confused: This thread is so wrong...yet so right. you should post some more pictures of hot Brazilian women, that helps... :uhoh2: unfortunatelly he use those kind of words often :\ and he says he find it funny. :dozey: that's actually the nicest thing he's ever said in a mean joking manner... i'd be lucky to get "slut" usually it's more like "fucking retard" and such...
Create an account or sign in to comment