August 11, 200620 yr ...last night with Matt Bellamy..... and it was very very very 'realistic'! I woke up this morning and I couldn't look at his picture this same way.. all I am going to say is.... oooooooh Matt!!!!:wink3: lol --have you ever had any realistic dreams that upon your awakening you thought the could have really happened?? And furthermore.. any celebrity dreams and such??? I suppose Matt was on my brain because I've been listening to BH&R like 5746478390585656x a day.. so, subliminally I must have been thinking about him... Oh and Chris was there as well... but he just kept playing with his laptop.. its was just weird. I won't go into details here... but, believe me.. it was strange! :lol: yes, I know I am weird as well... carry on.. :embarassed:
August 11, 200620 yr i think this happens to everyone dream about celebrities, real life friends etc, or just random ppl u know and then u wake up in the morning seeing them in a different light :P
August 11, 200620 yr yes green eyes88 is right... but one dreams "are" more realistics than others...
August 11, 200620 yr Damm I thought it was about me... yes I have a dream... that I was home... or may have been in africa and Chris Martin come round for dinner. I was starstruck... kept talking about normal things... but not about coldplay... I was thinking to myself I wish I could tell him about this place... I wish I could get him to post... or let me take a picuture with him posting on the forum... but just as I found the guts to ask... it ended.. However a another dream I had when I was trying to stop smoking, I was taking nototince patches... these gave u real vivid dreams and some where scary ... I woke up in my dream... still sleppling but I was watching the tele in bed... and a sept 11th happend in the center of manchester I was flippling though my news channels and it all had it on... I woke up and was in bed crying thinking about who may have been dead it took me about 10 minutes after waking up it was not for real, as in this dream I also called a friend who said it had happend !
August 11, 200620 yr the last time I remembered a dream was about 6 years ago ... I never dream :rolleyes:
August 11, 200620 yr I have a weird dream some years ago... I was on a balcony on a different flat with my parents, and i saw an ufo in the sky in front of me and i looked into the house and there were Charles, William and Harry (ex-Lady Di husband and sons), and i was something like a bodyward of them... and i had to hid them to protect them from a ufo attack... and we run on the building to hid them and i don't know how they disappear... that was like the weirdest dream i remember i had with a known person... I also had some dreams with chris and the band... once i dreamt with chris, we were somewhere like in Malibu... and the next day when i woke up and watched the news they said that chris and gwyn were married... that was a very strange feeling... :surprised:
August 11, 200620 yr i dream almost everynight, and i remember my dreams really well almost all my dreams feel very realitic. Like i never know that im actually dreaming
August 11, 200620 yr i dream almost everynight, and i remember my dreams really well almost all my dreams feel very realitic. Like i never know that im actually dreaming I wish I remembered that feeling of dreaming :wacko:
August 11, 200620 yr the last time I remembered a dream was about 6 years ago ... I never dream :rolleyes: We always dream when we are sleeping, that's how the mind relax, and it dreams by itself usually although in our dreams appear our worries and other things like the music we like... the other thing is that we remember all what we dream... we usually don't remember what we dream while we sleep...
August 11, 200620 yr haha it's fun if i start writing down some of my weird dreams, it will never end!! i once started a dream log, but gave up on it after writing down like 2 or 3 dreams.
August 11, 200620 yr We always dream when we are sleeping' date=' that's how the mind relax, and it dreams by itself usually although in our dreams appear our worries and other things like the music we like... the other thing is that we remember all what we dream... we usually don't remember what we dream while we sleep...[/quote'] then how come almost everybody has a dream to talk about and I have nothing :P Its scary :uhoh:
August 11, 200620 yr it depends when u wake up i think, and if u remember your dreams sometimes i dream something, and i remember it for like 5 mins after i wake up. But then i forget it, and something that happens during the day would remind me of it and sometimes i just remember them and sometimes u simply forget them. I mean you're suppose to dream about 5 dreams each night, or maybe even more, but no one ever remembers all of them.
August 11, 200620 yr then how come almost everybody has a dream to talk about and I have nothing :P Its scary :uhoh: well when i was younger i used to remember almost all my dreams may be because i dreamt about something shocking so that's why i remember it. Now i dodn't remember as many dreams as time ago,
August 11, 200620 yr it depends when u wake up i think, and if u remember your dreams sometimes i dream something, and i remember it for like 5 mins after i wake up. But then i forget it, and something that happens during the day would remind me of it and sometimes i just remember them and sometimes u simply forget them. I mean you're suppose to dream about 5 dreams each night, or maybe even more, but no one ever remembers all of them. yeah but you'd expect at least one dream in 6 years :uhoh: well when i was younger i used to remember almost all my dreams may be because i dreamt about something shocking so that's why i remember it. Now i dodn't remember as many dreams as time ago' date='[/quote'] that could explain it .. but I don't think its normal to stop dreaming when you're 11 years old ...
August 11, 200620 yr i :heart: those dreams! haha... we won't get any closer to our celebrities than that :D haha... i had a bunch of those dreams. i still remember that i had to go on a stage (don't know if i was an actor or musician or whatever) and then suddenly johnny depp popped up and kissed me (erm, i suppose we were dating). the weird thing is that i don't even find him sexy or such. (yeah, i know his some kinda sexsymbol, but not to ME!) yeah, and how could i ever forget that other dream? i've been to a party and there was alex turner. hahaha... :D:D shall i go any further?! :laugh3: gotta dream some nasty dream about jules... LMFAO
August 11, 200620 yr yeah but you'd expect at least one dream in 6 years :uhoh: that could explain it .. but I don't think its normal to stop dreaming when you're 11 years old ... oh well i think those are periods of live i don't know i'm not an expert on dreams... may be you don't have a shocking dream now... and that's why you don't remember it.... sometimes i don't remember any dream for months... although i wake up happy because the dream but i can't remember it.. :/ don't worry too much about it... or if you do ask an expert... I asked our high school psychologist because i was worried because everything i dreamt became true even the worst things, and she told me to calm down, those were things i dreamt because i was worried about something... well it didn't helped me much at first but later,... i don't have the bad dreams i used to have. but was very bad i was afraid of dreaming because all i dreamt was bad things and everything happened, that's worst than dream and don't remember anything about what we had dream when we wake up.
August 11, 200620 yr oh well i think those are periods of live i don't know i'm not an expert on dreams... may be you don't have a shocking dream now... and that's why you don't remember it.... sometimes i don't remember any dream for months... although i wake up happy because the dream but i can't remember it.. :/ don't worry too much about it... or if you do ask an expert... I asked our high school psychologist because i was worried because everything i dreamt became true even the worst things, and she told me to calm down, those were things i dreamt because i was worried about something... well it didn't helped me much at first but later,... i don't have the bad dreams i used to have. but was very bad i was afraid of dreaming because all i dreamt was bad things and everything happened, that's worst than dream and don't remember anything about what we had dream when we wake up. I guess you're right :P there's someone in my family studying psychology at uni so I guess I could ask her whether its normal or not :P
August 11, 200620 yr Author everyone dreams... if you think you don't.. its just that you go into very deep REM and can't remember. You're a sound sleeper.. but its been scientifically proven, everyone dreams.. :)
August 11, 200620 yr Author Damm I thought it was about me... :dozey: uh.. sorry mate... you're no Matt Bellamy! :lol: :P
August 11, 200620 yr everyone dreams... if you think you don't.. its just that you go into very deep REM and can't remember. You're a sound sleeper.. but its been scientifically proven' date=' everyone dreams.. :)[/quote'] what's 'going very deep REM' ? and what's a sound sleeper? I know its proven that everyone dreams but its so strange that I never remember them
August 11, 200620 yr Author what's 'going very deep REM' ? and what's a sound sleeper? I know its proven that everyone dreams but its so strange that I never remember them REM= Rapid Eye Movement <-- happens when you dream sound sleeper= means you sleep very soundly.. nothing really wakes you up. When you do fall asleep.. you hit the pillow like a rock.. and you're out. In other words, you're not a light sleeper.. ;) I hope that helped.. I'm really bad at explaning... :(
August 11, 200620 yr i thought REM was a light stage of sleep, the stage when dreams are most likely to be remembered
August 11, 200620 yr Author i thought REM was a light stage of sleep' date=' the stage when dreams are most likely to be remembered[/quote'] :shrugs: probably right.. lol I'm old.. I don't remember things like I use to.... blame it on Matt... he wore me out last night!! :lol: :embarassed:
August 11, 200620 yr REM= Rapid Eye Movement <-- happens when you dream sound sleeper= means you sleep very soundly.. nothing really wakes you up. When you do fall asleep.. you hit the pillow like a rock.. and you're out. In other words, you're not a light sleeper.. ;) I hope that helped.. I'm really bad at explaning... :( I totally understand you :P so being into very deep REM and being a sound sleeper makes me not remember my dreams ?
Create an account or sign in to comment