✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"In My Place" rip off

Guest Grace

my sister came home from work yesterday and told me that there was a song played at work that reminded her A LOT of "In My Place".

she meant the "In My Place" riff.

however,... it was song bloke singing it...

this is so abstract now..., but does anybody know that song?

probably not...

haha

This reminds me sort of of the Ashlee Simpson Coldplay rip-off.

A few months ago, I heard a Nappies rip-off. How pathetic to rip off a band's joke.

What? I need to hear that :laugh3: . is it really stupid?

I haven't heard the In My Place ripoff but I'm pretty sure it exists. Coldplay makes awesome tunes- who wouldn't want to rip them off?

This reminds me sort of of the Ashlee Simpson Coldplay rip-off.

A few months ago, I heard a Nappies rip-off. How pathetic to rip off a band's joke.

LOL! that is hilarious!

i don't wanna hear it - but i must!:stunned:

i don't know what people are thinking ripping off coldplay tracks, maybe they're not...:\

After the tsunami catastrophe in Asia a lot of musicians in Germany (for example Kai Wingenfelder (Fury In The Slaughterhouse)) came together to create a charity CD. One song of it is called "No Place Like Home". I bought this song on iTunes after listening to it on the radio and seeing the name of the project once on the shirt of Werder Bremen. I like it and IMO it sounds similar to "In My Place". Maybe it was exactly this song you mean.

You can listen to it here...

http://www.amazon.de/Home/dp/B000C4RL7E/sr=8-1/qid=1157692898/ref=pd_ka_1/302-5476925-0537603?ie=UTF8&s=gateway

maybe you shouldn't overreact because of that Ashlee Simpson song because Coldplay didn't write that riff as well... (take a look at the credits in the X&Y booklet)

Lars, i think i need to get a longer version and ask my sister ... :nice: