✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NAMES!!! NAMES!!!NAMES!!!

Oh HoNEy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi my name is marianne!

i like my name, and i like it even more, now that coldplay have a song called sweet marianne, lol. love hearing chris say my name, altho i'm prettttttttty sure it's not me in particular he is singing about, lol. DAMN. lol. ok, anywho, my fave names are lola, juliet, angelina, and said before amelie, after the movie, which is my fave. For boys i would have to say noah, milo, and jared.

and i love this site, great coldplay site and so good to talk to ppl who have the same interests, look forward to talking and meeting u all!!! bye, have a good day!! :-D

I love my name

My mom named me.

My name has a biblical reference (something about being Jesus' grandpa), but I personally think my name means "God's gift to women". lol

My favorite names for guys are Matthew, and well Jacob lol. My favorite names for girls are Cameron, Katie, and Alexandra.

• 2 weeks later...

yea. Amanda is a great person.

hahaha Jessica, you remind me of something my mom told me. When she was one month pregnant with me, if I was a boy she was gonna call me Jacob Matthew..... and she did. But if I was a girl, she was going to call me Jessica Louise.

Calling me Jacob was a bad idea. My brother also has a "J" name and mom and dad always get us mixed up. Whenever she calls me she's like "hey Jef-Ja-Jacob!" it gets so damn annoying! And my Drafting teacher doe sit too. ONe time I got in crap because I plotted a drawing wrong on Autocad (a technical drawing program) and he's like "JEFF!!!!!!!!".

yea. Amanda is a great person.

hahaha Jessica, you remind me of something my mom told me. When she was one month pregnant with me, if I was a boy she was gonna call me Jacob Matthew..... and she did. But if I was a girl, she was going to call me Jessica Louise.

Calling me Jacob was a bad idea. My brother also has a "J" name and mom and dad always get us mixed up. Whenever she calls me she's like "hey Jef-Ja-Jacob!" it gets so damn annoying! And my Drafting teacher doe sit too. ONe time I got in crap because I plotted a drawing wrong on Autocad (a technical drawing program) and he's like "JEFF!!!!!!!!".

Haha :lol: that's funny!

I have 3 sisters, and whenever my mom calls me she's always like "Sar-Em-Laur...Jess!" :lol:

My name is Gisela.... I like it...It's not common in the states....

I think its a German name... but my mom heard it when she was in Venezuela (its more common there than here in the states)

Girls names I like... Marisela, Victoria, Margarita, Alessandra

Boys names.... Ricardo, Alejandro, Lorenzo, Michael

there's more but I can't think of any more right now...

I like foreign names...Spanish, Italian, French, etc...