July 29, 200917 yr haha Bo was just walking along, then he bent to get something off the sofa and that fella pushes him down and thumps him on the arm...then he says something like "that's what I always do..." idk..something like that, he's talking in danish... it's from the dvd :D
July 30, 200917 yr a video for my frengers :cry2: thank you all for your well wishes. i used to live in spain as one of my parents was born/raised there. it's almost like home. thanks all. :) and if you hate that song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6T0bN8g6xs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Giwdyk8sqA8 vintage mew makes me cry. :cry: :heart: WHAT!! how could you hate Mica?! :P Holy crap! I wake up and this thread's bumped like, fifteen pages. :shocked: ...Did I miss anything? *goes back to page 120* EDIT: Okay, so I just saw the IPP video. It was..quite different than what I hoped for. I like it, though. 'Bye Olivia! Hope you have a good time in Spain! what, ok ummmm why havent i seen the IPP video yet????? I've just looked at loads of Bo pics in the name of chest hair research...hmm :dead: :lol: in the name of the research! you do that work Paula!:whip: :smug:
July 30, 200917 yr It looks like Bo's gonna kiss Jonas... And I really like your new avvie Paula :thumbsup:
July 30, 200917 yr It looks like Bo's gonna kiss Jonas... And I really like your new avvie Paula :thumbsup:
July 30, 200917 yr It looks like Bo's gonna kiss Jonas... And I really like your new avvie Paula :thumbsup: :shocked2::D
July 30, 200917 yr in the name of the research! you do that work Paula!:whip: :smug: It's a hard job but someone's got to do it...:sneaky: It looks like Bo's gonna kiss Jonas... And I really like your new avvie Paula :thumbsup: Thanks :) I've just seen those Pitchfork pics over on the other site...gorgeous.. I think we need a few more...;) :dead:
July 30, 200917 yr mine? If so tnx :) Paula was kind enough to make it for me ... I have to install Photo Shop Pro ... I had to get a new computer. The old one died may he R.I.P ;)
July 30, 200917 yr Bo is so handsome here ... he needs some support for those eyelashes or something ;)
July 30, 200917 yr *admires Bo's eyelashes* hmmmmmmmmmmmm :dead: Why do boys seem to get nice eyelashes....? Not fair...
July 30, 200917 yr I am suffering from the girl's "curse" today so I feel likeeeeeeeeeeeee this :thinking2: but except it is not thinking ... but more like drowning ;) :P
July 30, 200917 yr girls 'curse'...haha...curse is true.... urgh that was me, yesterday...feel better today...
Create an account or sign in to comment