July 30, 200917 yr It's a hard job but someone's got to do it...:sneaky: :dead: well keep it up :wink: hohhhhh nice pics :dead: *admires Bo's eyelashes* hmmmmmmmmmmmm :dead: Why do boys seem to get nice eyelashes....? Not fair... i have long eyelashes :D i love it when men have good eyelashes it's sexy I love Sometimes Life Isn't Easy - it's a great song. One of their very best..:D got a rip?
July 30, 200917 yr Lauren, have you not seen Bo's little Sometimes Life Isn't Easy dance...? from 45 secs in...cracks me up everytime :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX-Pjhi67KA]YouTube - Mew live @ Ruisrock 2009[/ame]
July 30, 200917 yr Lauren, have you not seen Bo's little Sometimes Life Isn't Easy dance...? from 45 secs in...cracks me up everytime :lol: OHH :charming: :laugh3: thanks paula!
July 30, 200917 yr bo is so funny/sexy :pleased: this is the first band that i've had trouble picking which member im attracted to the most!
July 30, 200917 yr ^ haha best type of band that Lauren... ;) true! it's 3 times the sexy! :charming: also, does anyone know where i can find a complete mew discography? including b sides? i need more songs!
July 30, 200917 yr I'll give you one hint, to those who haven't noticed yet ... to the left to the left :wink3:
July 31, 200917 yr Awww they all look so cute in this video :heart: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocw6MfEwD9s]YouTube - MEW Confirmation on Java Rockin'Land 2009[/ame] also, does anyone know where i can find a complete mew discography? including b sides? i need more songs! Lauren, I have a whole bunch of Mew stuff at my 4shared account. The link's in the Mew download request thread :)
July 31, 200917 yr Awww they all look so cute in this video :heart: YouTube - MEW Confirmation on Java Rockin'Land 2009 Lauren, I have a whole bunch of Mew stuff at my 4shared account. The link's in the Mew download request thread :) aw!! that video is precious! :heart: and thanks sofia!
July 31, 200917 yr Hey kids, just checking in before my vacation officially starts. This thread moves by so fast already!!! :bigcry: PLZ PLZ PLZ when I get back here (five days of so....) update the last page, plz? :D About siblings: Jonas is an only child. I used to have a link of his family tree, but I felt it was a bit invasive to keep the page. :shrug: Bo... I don't know. I think he would've mentioned a sibling as Silas has mentioned his sister several times. So my guess is he's an only child. Silas' sister is 3 years older than him and named Laura. From what I've seen of her, they look a bit alike. I know Johan's sister Ida works in tv? :thinking: The guys' full names are: Jonas Bjerre Terkelsbøl Silas Utke Graae Jørgensen Bo Rune Madsen and Johan Haslund Wohlert Ok, bye guys. OH! and Sofia I love you more and more you post here! Thanks for that and the scan in the Jonas Thread.<3 All the love guys!! :heart: Bye!!
July 31, 200917 yr oh god. this thread DOES move too fast. and im about to go on vaca for 2 weeks :dead: bye olivia!
July 31, 200917 yr Aww 'bye Olivia! Have fun! :) Mew are gonna be on the cover of Soundvenue. Bo...:dead:
July 31, 200917 yr SHAVE IT OFF:whip: im sorry Bo, baby, but i cant find you NEARLY as attractive as when you dont have the stache.
Create an account or sign in to comment