July 31, 200917 yr I actually don't think the 'stache is really that bad. Bo's one of the few people who can pull one off IMO.
July 31, 200917 yr i think it would be fine if it was more of "stubble" and was accompanied by the rest of his facial stubble. but the stache that long and by itself...:sick: IMO edit: well actually in that pic it's not that long, but still ,by itself i dont like it.
July 31, 200917 yr Awww they all look so cute in this video :heart: YouTube - MEW Confirmation on Java Rockin'Land 2009 Lauren, I have a whole bunch of Mew stuff at my 4shared account. The link's in the Mew download request thread :) LOL they are so cute here and the way Bo looks at the camera the last few seconds is :shocked2: :stunned::shocked2:
July 31, 200917 yr Aww 'bye Olivia! Have fun! :) Mew are gonna be on the cover of Soundvenue. Bo...:dead: oh la la :D
July 31, 200917 yr Bye and thank you Libby for that information! I do not understand why/how/where does Bo get the idea that that moustache is attractive on him. I am pretty sure that he has noticed ppl talking about it in "negative" sense ... and I am pretty sure that Tom Selleck (Magnum) has called him and asked for his 'stache back ;) :laugh3: BUT nonetheless I respect Bo for that. Because the man, does not give a damn what ANYBODY says about him. He wants his stache, he is keeping his stache. How can you not love that confidence and attitude :biker: I think that he is an :love::love:amazing guy .... :smug:
July 31, 200917 yr About siblings: Jonas is an only child. I used to have a link of his family tree, but I felt it was a bit invasive to keep the page. :shrug: Bo... I don't know. I think he would've mentioned a sibling as Silas has mentioned his sister several times. So my guess is he's an only child. Nope, Jonas has a little sister called Sys or Søs, and if I'm correct, Bo's got a little sister and an older stepbrother. I'm not 100% sure about everything. I love Bo's moustache! I hope he'll never shave it. :worried:
July 31, 200917 yr Sys Bjerre is of no relation to Jonas Bjerre. :stunned: As far as I know they have no connection but the same surname. She's a singer of pop-music and they have not been mentioned in the same articles in Denmark. If they were related it'd definitely been mentioned on mewsite. :shrug: Also, in his family tree it has his mother's and father's names. His father hosted a tv show in Denmark a while back and still works in art. It says he has one child. :confused: I wouldn't know about Bo... But Tero (Tepi76, who runs mewx.info) probably would. Where'd you get your information from?
July 31, 200917 yr I know, I didn't mean the the singer Sys Bjerre. Tero mentioned Jonas' sister on the forums. Unfortunately I don't remeber clearly where I might have read about Bo's siblings though. As I said I'm not completely sure. :\ Yeah, I know the family tree you're talking about... It's not complete anyway, so probably she just hasn't been added.
July 31, 200917 yr Ooh, do you know anything else? How old should she be? If she wasn't added, maybe she's half is age or so? :) When did he mention it? I'd really like to know more, plz. :D Elbowtheline hopefully you like Mew. :thumbsup:
July 31, 200917 yr I have no idea about her age, sorry. :confused: He mentioned her in this theard quite a long time ago: http://forums.mewsite.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17922&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15 I don't think I know anything else, hmm.
July 31, 200917 yr hey guys since you seem to be on the mewsite forum, could you check out for me (I mean ask administrator or something) if I could join too. For some reason I can't register ... pretty please! TIA!
July 31, 200917 yr Thank you Papercut! I just sent a PM to Tero for more info on them. Well, the thread comfirms they each have a sister... but what are their names and how old are they? O_O And Jazz have you tried to re-reg with them?
July 31, 200917 yr No I just tried to resister for the first time. It tells me that I can't (automatic response) for sake of protecting my privacy...something like that ... I forgot the exact words.
July 31, 200917 yr I will message one of the Mods, then. As Johans sis is a year younger. She has a wiki page as she's known on tv in DK. Silas' sis is 2 or 3 years older as she went to class with Bo. The other's... a mystery... :\
July 31, 200917 yr I have message Niege (Sidse) the moderator with most authority. Maybe she will respond with advice. :)
July 31, 200917 yr You're very welcome Olivia. And Jazz, thank you! :shy: I tried registering to the forum again just to see if it works, and it didn't let me in either. I got the same message: "Thank you for your interest in registering. As we are committed to protecting your privacy, we are unable to accept your registration. However, we invite you to continue browsing the site without registering." :worried: Hopefully it will start working.
July 31, 200917 yr I suspected it was a problem with the site. Maybe they have it closed down? :confused:
July 31, 200917 yr I messaged Tero about Jonas and Bo's sisters: to: revolwem from: tepi76 I really don't know. That's not something I'm interested in and we sometimes just joke about them having this sister and this brother etc... I had a feeling that Jonas was the only child, though. No idea.
Create an account or sign in to comment