• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

I watched the video again, and every time I do I see something I missed the previous time ... going on wild goose chase here ... that last part where 5 pieces are connected by their laser beams ;) I kind of see that as them, there are 5 of them after all ... and then they show another one (black thingy) which is being licked by a dog in a pile of dirt or something ... could that be a reference to their "old member" :thinking: ... I dunno, anyone have their own interpretation of it?

Too late to say goodbye to Olivia...:(

I watched the video again, and every time I do I see something I missed the previous time ... going on wild goose chase here ... that last part where 5 pieces are connected by their laser beams ;) I kind of see that as them, there are 5 of them after all ... and then they show another one (black thingy) which is being licked by a dog in a pile of dirt or something ... could that be a reference to their "old member" :thinking: ... I dunno, anyone have their own interpretation of it?

I thought that when I saw the five boxes link together - I thought..aw, cute there's 5 of them...5 in the band..but then technically there's only 3 in the band...so not sure if that's not just a coincidence..:\

Interesting theory on the Johan link tho...:thinking: My thought on that bit was that that one box crash landed, hence all the rubble where it had smashed in to the pavement..so I guess if it crashed..it's broken...it's out of the loop...:\

talking about hair/no hair issue ;) this is how I "prefer" it

caleb.jpg

Gurten71.jpg

:wink3:

:dead: at the bottom one...

I find chest hair a bit icky...to be honest...mind you..I don't mind it so much on Mr Berryman...go figure..

guyglassofwater.jpg

:wacky:

But the Mew guys seem quite hairless in general, at least Silas & Jonas are pretty hair free (Jonas can't even grow proper stubble!), so the bare chest look suits them, I think...

thump --- gone ;)

oh I love his green pants

in the last one was he being spanked for being a naughty boy? ;) :D

:sneaky: That fella, I forget his name...he pushed him down on to the sfoa by the head and then thumped him, I think :D

I forgot to thank you :D so thank you

love your avatar btw, it is so cute

Welcome...and thank you.. ;) it's my homage to both CP & Mew... :D