• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

Ok, Bo's little sis has been confirmed. Johan's younger sister is public figure in DEN. we all knew about. Silas older sis Laura is old news. I think Jonas is in fact an only child. Tero and Sidse were the ones who said she existed under the name Sys or Sos... But apparently they were joking?

Anyway, please move updates to the last page maybe? I'll be back on posting like a post-freak again around... Wednesday next week. So if anyone could... idk... even just email me latest Mew/Apparatjik/Jonas news. I'd be grateful. Thanks. :)

Bye-Bye you amazing Frengers & Coldplayers. :smiley::kiss::hug::heart:

Just found this....O2 London from 15th July...I only watched the first 2 mins...but niiice :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARQlpwt93HM]YouTube - O2 arena - 15/july/2009 - MEW - JANE'S ADDICTION - nine inch nails[/ame]

and this..MEN 14th July - I seriously considered going to this gig...but couldn't be arsed in the end

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9pzpwxSd6Q]YouTube - Mew: "Comforting Sounds" @ MEN Arena, supporting NIN [14_07_09][/ame]

Aww 'bye Olivia! Have fun! :)

Mew are gonna be on the cover of Soundvenue.

2gwdh95.jpg

Bo...:dead:

you made my day!!! :cool::kiss:

thank you!! hehehee

PS) I can see that he's finally got the "fashion taste". The way he dressed up was very typical-wealthy-young-British-boy that kinda looking... :P