✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sexy

amsterdam

:wink: I'm sorry, I have to say it... Chris Martin is probably one of the sexiest guys in music right now. What makes him sexy??? The fact that he doesn't realize he is!!! :)

I know several of you will agree with me. But in all honesty, he is quite an attractive looking Brit!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wink: Chris Martin is probably one of the sexiest guys in music right now. What makes him sexy??? The fact that he doesn't realize he is!!! :)
that has to be the best point ive heard anyone make in a long time!! hes so modest isnt he?! and oooooooooooohhhh so darn cute. awww what a wee honey :roll:

:wink: Chris Martin is probably one of the sexiest guys in music right now. What makes him sexy??? The fact that he doesn't realize he is!!! :)
that has to be the best point ive heard anyone make in a long time!! hes so modest isnt he?! and oooooooooooohhhh so darn cute. awww what a wee honey :roll:
hehehe i've heard him a couple of times say he's good looking, and also say that about the rest of the band....but he was only joking.....i love that he's also a funny man...such a kidder.

oh ok thats good wouldnt want to miss anything :lol:

oh yes i just wish guy was like that.....with a sense of humor....but like i said before he is better being the quiet one....ah but his smile :shock: its soo great....

oops :oops: i dont mean to talk about guy in here.

That's alright! As I told you before - it's good not to talk about Chris-darling 24/7. :wink: But I'm going to say one thing even though:

I've dreamt of him the last two nights and that makes me want to meet him even more! Awww. Bad subconscious... :cry:

ah you dreamt about him.....thats great......i dont dream about coldplay as much i dont know why either but i would like to more hahaha

well i hope you have a good time.....nevermind of course your going to have a good time.....think of me when you see guy ok :wink:

and if you meet him mention my name.....hehe just kidding :wink: :roll: :roll:

what do you mean "bad subconscious" thats good well to me it is :shock:

:wink: I'm sorry, I have to say it... Chris Martin is probably one of the sexiest guys in music right now. What makes him sexy??? The fact that he doesn't realize he is!!! :)

I know several of you will agree with me. But in all honesty, he is quite an attractive looking Brit!

He is really a sexy man...and nice voice... :oops:

He is really a sexy man...and nice voice... :oops:

• 1 month later...