✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Lets all hear it for Phil Harvey.......

Nick4Chris

....coz in Chris' own words "he's the king of kings" :lol: 3 cheers for Phil, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray..and 1 for luck (in everything) hip hip hooray!!! *sob*, we'll miss you Phil, come back soon....just as soon as you've 'found yourself' :wink: :lol: :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

phil harvey

So does no one else want to pay homage to Phil Harvey' date=' the king of kings?? We may never have our Coldplay if it wasn't for this man, so come on peeps lets show a bit of respect eh? :roll: :lol:[/quote']

I think we can't give ALL the credit to Phil, cos if Will, Guy, and Jonny had not believed in Chris's voice unlike many critics, I think there's a possibility that the band may have never been formed. ;)

phil harvey

So does no one else want to pay homage to Phil Harvey' date=' the king of kings?? We may never have our Coldplay if it wasn't for this man, so come on peeps lets show a bit of respect eh? :roll: :lol:[/quote']

I think we can't give ALL the credit to Phil, cos if Will, Guy, and Jonny had not believed in Chris's voice unlike many critics, I think there's a possibility that the band may have never been formed. ;)

Re: phil harvey

Oops! I didn't mean to posted twice :lol: