November 20, 200619 yr Hey, sometimes I am wondering whether a Coldplay member is reading in this forum. What do you think? Will Chris read this thread ( or any other)? (If: Hi Coldplay you are cool:) )
November 20, 200619 yr Yeah I thought that sometimes, too - I remember Richard Ashcroft saying that the guys regularly checked the message boards after gigs to see if the fans enjoyed it! But I guess he meant the official board.. I doubt they'd come here, even though it's way bigger (and better :P)..
November 20, 200619 yr I think they do, atleast Will does, because I remember when Lucinda (Will.I.Am.Obsessed) met them, she said that she was the second biggest Willfan on the site, and he asked her what her name on here was. Like he would know her from the message boards.Haha, I bet they post often, but under an alias. Haha. If I was famous I would do it. But thats because Im slightley narcissistic. :laugh4:
November 20, 200619 yr i think they don't have time now but if they have they'll definitely do in any forum they can.So there is a possibility for this forum too.;)
November 20, 200619 yr If they had time, it would be now, before it would have been then, when they are touring, and all that. They have more time off now im sure to loath in themselves. ahah, but who really knows.
November 20, 200619 yr I think they do, atleast Will does, because I remember when Lucinda (Will.I.Am.Obsessed) met them, she said that she was the second biggest Willfan on the site, and he asked her what her name on here was. Like he would know her from the message boards.Haha, I bet they post often, but under an alias. Haha. If I was famous I would do it. But thats because Im slightley narcissistic. :laugh4: I think I'd be slightly scared when coming here.. You never know what people write about you - they might think we're obsessed, weird freaks :P At least some of us, haha
November 20, 200619 yr Author it would be cool if chris started this thread:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
November 20, 200619 yr I think they do, atleast Will does, because I remember when Lucinda (Will.I.Am.Obsessed) met them, she said that she was the second biggest Willfan on the site, and he asked her what her name on here was. Like he would know her from the message boards.Haha, I bet they post often, but under an alias. Haha. If I was famous I would do it. But thats because Im slightley narcissistic. :laugh4: Okey. But if they post here under an alias, anyone of us could be like Chris or Guy:stunned: And maybe they are reading our messanges and laughing to us:)
November 20, 200619 yr Author it would be cool if chris started this thread:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: that's what i wanted to say with this... yeah it would be strange (hi johnny)
November 20, 200619 yr I think it would be a good self esteem booster for them to come here and read all the nice stuff we say about them... I doubt they ever would though.
November 21, 200619 yr Internet people are scary, well I agree someone are :) But that's the sad story of it, cause there are many good people :)
November 24, 200619 yr I think Chris and other members sometimes look here.. I believe :) I doubt that ;) But it's possible :D
November 25, 200619 yr Coldplay anna111 wrote: I think it would be a good self esteem booster for them to come here and read all the nice stuff we say about them... I doubt they ever would though. ^ hahaha, that's true! Though, they probably hear how AMAZING they are ALL the time! :dozey: Oh Well, COLDPLAY ROCKS!!!! :dance: :sunny: Coldplay, YOU Brighten Up the Day! :guitarist: :singer: :drummer: :guitarist: Jonny Chris Will Guy ~*THANK YOU*~
November 25, 200619 yr I think they are amongst us :inquisitive: Well...c'mon Chris, tell me who are you, I won't tell :smug:
November 25, 200619 yr I think it would be a good self esteem booster for them to come here and read all the nice stuff we say about them... I doubt they ever would though. Tell them to keep away from the DVD threads, then. Dave
November 26, 200619 yr ~*YAY COLDPLAY*~ Petra_coldplay wrote: Really, welcome to the board, and I love your avater, and your sign :D THANK YOU!!!! :) (you were talking to me, right? :shocked2: ) hehehe . . . . confuzzled. Well, sadly I doubt that any of "the guys" are members on the boards! :laugh3: But, you never know!!!! :wink3:
November 26, 200619 yr I like to think Johnny does :nice: He did once watch a festival along with everyone else.. and someone here said that he was in the crowd next to her and she made a comment about how she was excited to see Coldplay play.. her favorite band haha and she said that he smiled or something which was true because then he said in an interview and Chris said it was bullocks because he was a rockstar.. which Johnny replied with "I wanted to see the other bands.." haha how cute :nice:
November 26, 200619 yr ok ill admit it im REALLY chris martin disguised at this young girl. A free concert to everyone signed up on this board!!!:cheesy: *details to come*
November 26, 200619 yr ok ill admit it im REALLY chris martin disguised at this young girl. A free concert to everyone signed up on this board!!!:cheesy: *details to come* huh ?:p
Create an account or sign in to comment