Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Studio Pictures

Featured Replies

After looking on other bands sites like Keane, I was wondering if anyone has any Coldplay studio pictures.

These were the ones they gave out for promotion for X&Y:

ย 

Is that what you were looking for?

51889648ln5.jpg187rg1.jpg

ย 

img2468japantrip4bkui9.jpg

ย 

img2471japantrip7ydoq0.jpg

ย 

img2481japantrip9zghq5.jpg

ย 

001ot4.jpg

ย 

2720paris20radio20to20wye0.jpg

ย 

232020radio20to20websitnq1.jpg

ย 

0579111wp4.jpg

ย 

cps2large6wovs4.jpg

ย 

orchard3hs2.jpg

ย 

ynm1.jpg

ย 

300pxchrismartinrd9.jpg

ย 

51889648ln5.jpg

ย 

ย 

coldplaychris2ra2.jpg

actually some of these aren't strictly studio pics. I think they're more from live/acoustic sets.

ย 

coldplaychris2ra2.jpg

ย 

ย 

2420paris20radio20to20wlm8.jpg

ย 

2820paris20radio20to20wxd7.jpg

ย 

img2472japantrip1ftio5.jpg

ย 

64l6yqoc4.jpg

ย 

263bsti8.jpg

68438qngj9.jpg

some MAJOR HOTNESS!!!!!!!!!!

ย 

guy003pk5.jpg

ย 

guyberrymanstudiohouseia4.jpg

holy shit. just caught a glimpse of the last one there.....WOW! hehe

aw wow! i have a few of those, but not those one, thanks *saves*

coldplay are just great. GREAT i says!

really great studio pics....

will champion,Guy berryman are looking good in your pics Jen..

and Chris pics i've saved them....:)

51889648ln5.jpg

who is the guy on the right? is it Travis's frontman?

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

img2481japantrip9zghq5.jpg

lovely...

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

orchard3hs2.jpg

ย 

picture of the day!!!

yeah that's Fran Healy from Travis

Wow, the big one of Guy is cute, minus the herpes on his lip.

ย 

:freak:

ย 

:laugh4:

ย 

Maybe its not herpes.

Im kidding.

ย 

There is a bump though.

Hey let me thank you for posting this here!!

They rock!!

Aww, I forgot about the ones with Fran. I love those.

Aww' date=' I forgot about the ones with Fran. I love those.[/quote']

ย 

I still can't get over the fact that this poor guy is called Fran.

What were his parents thinking? "We actually wanted a girl, so let's give the boy a girls name".. Aaargh.. he's got such a great band, such a nice voice, looks so cute.. and is called Fran.. Poor man :P

Lmao!

Francis is a unisex name :P

ย 

Besides, I think it fits him. โ™ฅ

I always thought "Francis" was for a boy and "Frances" for a girl. :laugh3:

ย 

A.

I used to LOVE Fran. soo cute. And scottish too! hehe wrong thread but......

ย 

cb4fb8fd.jpg

295739.jpeg

Travis_Fran2108_L.jpg

brixton04.jpg

fran4.jpg

I used to LOVE Fran. soo cute. And scottish too! hehe wrong thread but......

ย 

I don't like the little word "used" there, lol.

Please tell me that Coldplay & Travis (2 best bands ever) are recording together?

They are. And in April, they'll come on tour together - only playing Austria, though.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

...wtf.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.