🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Drunker the Dirtier

Reilly

Yeah, when I get drunk, I start seeing sexual innuendos in everything from Sesame Street to uh, Sesame Street?

Point is, I get drunk and real dirty. Not necessarily horny, thats a whole 'nother world. I think thats reserved for marijuana and e.

I wonder why this is. Just been talking to a good good friend of mine tonight on the phone, twice, and hearing innuendos in everything she says, and then realising later, she was just freaking talking.

Anyone get this? Probably not. In fact even if you do, shutup. Because I've made a dumb thread and I'm proud of that.

Proud.

Nah, sometimes.... if I just have the "mood" (yeah, horny isn't the word) ... you can hear sex EVERYWHERE. In ANYTHING. Alcohol does cheer that mood on, I'll say.

But it could happen sans alcohol (for me, anyway).

Like they could be telling the most innocent story:

" ...and yeah, that sock was on the floor and I bent over to pick it up. Took it to the hamper(OHMYGODHESAID"BENT"!) :bomb: :whatever:

I dont do low fives, or high ones for that matter.

But she was telling me this story about shaking peoples hands (And how she hates doing it but she has to but hates it because of the germs she thinks exists), and because we had a bit of a history, it sounded completely at the time like she was being rotten dirty. Rotten. Dirty.

And my reaction was shocked, and she didnt know why, and I didnt tell her. Good thing, that.

And now I see it was just a friendly conversation. Thank god for that (Ysee thats the difference, as the horny mood would result in my reaction being "And now I see it was just a friendly conversation. God damn it.")

I actually don't do the fives either. I thought that was your scene. O I praise the lord for not having me grow up in the smashing " high five" to everything. :rolleyes:

Anyway. I can't see (even after the abbreviated explanation) how that could be dirty. But that's just it. It's all in your dirty old mind.

That reminds me... of those little moments when you THINK your significant other wants more lovin than they really do... and you act on it.... :blush: urgh

Well one of the first 'experiences' I had with her was when she was having, her time of the month, and put the 'experience' proposition quite interestingly in a way I wont forget: "Have I ever given you a handshake?"

And so anytime she could possibly ever talk about handshakes, I'll always revert to that. Even if I should be seeing her as purely a friend. Oh well.

Way too exclusive.

That reminds me... of those little moments when you THINK your significant other wants more lovin than they really do... and you act on it.... :blush: urgh

Thats simply never ever happened to me ever. Haha.

Ever.

Oh dear, Im kidding.

Its 6:32am. Shes drunk too. Judging from a text I have just recieved, the innuendo's, were indeed innuendo's.

And I've shifted from thinking "Jeese I thought they were innuendo's, I wish they were, oh well..." to "Jeese they were innuendo's, this isnt right, I wish they were'nt". Lord do I need a psychiatrist.

But uh yeah, this should get awkward. As usual.

well, even small things.

Like, I was visiting my old man at the hospital today (aka: Le boyfriend). And he was laying down. He reached towards the little button to his left that lowers and lifts his mattress angle. Well, he happens to be reaching towards MY direction and his hand is weak and shaky (and we had just exchanged " i love you's" ) so it was just still for a few seconds.

The poor thing just wanted to elevate his head, and there I was like a dolt...reaching to HOLD his hand. LOSER.

wowo. I didn't know what to do after that.

But there have been worse moments, I'll say. :blush:

haha reilly you drunk, old stalker, you are one horny man

my answer must be no actually, I don't see that kind of innuendos in what people do or say. well maybe sometimes :lol: but the thing is that when I am drunk I'm always with my immature friends and we always say and do dirty things so there ain't much normality around us when we're drunk (or sober for that matter)

uhh...that was a lousy respond :laugh2: I don't really know what I mean

yeah.

well, he held it anyway. I had gloves on (we held hands before while I had gloves on, no biggie)

He knew I felt like a total... you know. IDIOT

It was all right...only I felt lame because he could see my intentions and what MAYBE? I had in my mind. Well damn, we are not allowed to kiss so whatever :disappointed: it's been a week and minimal contact ...so... yeah.

sexual repressions! :wacko:

but the thing is that when I am drunk I'm always with my immature friends and we always say and do dirty things so there ain't much normality around us when we're drunk (or sober for that matter)

say and do dirty things

say and

[glow=red]do dirty things[/glow]

:stunned:

*Wipes drool*

yeah.

well, he held it anyway. I had gloves on (we held hands before while I had gloves on, no biggie)

He knew I felt like a total... you know. IDIOT

It was all right...only I felt lame because he could see my intentions and what MAYBE? I had in my mind. Well damn, we are not allowed to kiss so whatever :disappointed: it's been a week and minimal contact ...so... yeah.

sexual repressions! :wacko:

It kinda worries me that you are actually going out with this guy and yet there's even one uncomfortable moment. Very uncomfortable moment.

I mean really, I can think of a few girls where I could easily laugh off something like that (And have, in some different circumstances) without thinking about it further.

The only way I'd see that as awkward would be if it was on a first date or with a total stranger.

well, the situations change when the poor thing is with 103 fevers and headaches that make him cry.

I hate to touch him at these moments because his skin is sensitive and the embarrassment comes from me and also mostly because I hate to make his status more uncomfortable than it already is.

In any other scenario, that really would have been made into a more pleasing and EROTIC? time.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sucker!

as crystal'd say

it is true. we make out and stuff lol

Ooooh man! I love this post! I think I found a new signature.

Woo! Yay! Hurrah!

As for Crystal, ok I should make a new reply to sound more genuine and sombre

well, the situations change when the poor thing is with 103 fevers and headaches that make him cry.

I hate to touch him at these moments because his skin is sensitive and the embarrassment comes from me and also mostly because I hate to make his status more uncomfortable than it already is.

In any other scenario, that really would have been made into a more pleasing and EROTIC? time.

Yeah thats true, I can imagine the embarassment if theres something really wrong.

I genuinely hope it gets better, because it sounds a bit horrible at the moment, and I'd hate it if I were you. Best o luck.

thanks. those words sound real empty-like to me at the moment. I actually came here to distract myself from any " dan thoughts"

But I will thank you later because I am sure you are sincere.

Christmas was shit this year...to all of you who saw me in the Christmas thread acting like a Grinch... I had ([good] reason to.