✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

IRELAND

fifi

i had to make an irish thread!!!! if you have never been over you have to come and visit!!!

some of the best bands and artist are irish (westlife woohoo and d-side i mean check out the talent :roll: ) and of course COLIN FARRELL ;) :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a doubt wich might be silly but you have phone books there, can you look for example u2 there and it will appear? and do you have lots of u2 things there, I mean are they popular, and do you xpecial edition cd's?

Is so silly to ask that or what? The only person I know that lives in Ireland apart from Fifi is Reilly and he say there you have Phone Books ( and thats a silly question :twisted: ) but I couldnt ask the else......... and any other Ireland here- aprt from Fifi and Reilly who could answer this :D ?

no cant really look up u2 but names and addresses come in handy!!! yeah they are popular here but just as popular as anywhere else :) there are some plaques about the place in town which shows which places are of special importants to irish celebs e.g where they write their songs or used to visit before being famous and there is a u2 one :) thats about all i can think of for now, my brain is turning to mush!!! :lol:

To mush :lol: :lol: ( I dont know what that is, but it sound funny) Im realy thanks Fifi, Ive always thouht that in Ireland you lots of things about u2, and there are walls with u2' name stick and paints and grass cut in a u2 shape.............. :lol: