✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

few (or no) decent men........

fudge

so I went out again last night. Was a bit more successful! haha Didn't meet 'the one', of course! :laugh3:

But I did meet this guy I've known for a few years but haven't seen in about 1 year. I liked him from the first time I met him. He's so sweet and cute. I actually met him last week and got his number. We had agreed to meet up because he is starting a new job and moving about an hour away next week. The problem is I just find him very difficult to judge. I don't know if he's interested or not! I think he is but he has never made a move or anything...It's so frustrating!!! :veryangry: Anyway, we met him last night again and spent most of the night talking AGAIN, and AGAIN nothing happened but we've said we'll meet up when he moves because I go there quite often to visit my friend....

Am I a fool??!!!:thinking:

There once was a girl named "Fudge",

Who found guys quite tricky to judge.

"So that's why poor Jen,

Couldn't find decent men,"

Said he with a wink and a nudge............................ :rolleyes:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so I went out again last night. Was a bit more successful! haha Didn't meet 'the one', of course! :laugh3:

But I did meet this guy I've known for a few years but haven't seen in about 1 year. I liked him from the first time I met him. He's so sweet and cute. I actually met him last week and got his number. We had agreed to meet up because he is starting a new job and moving about an hour away next week. The problem is I just find him very difficult to judge. I don't know if he's interested or not! I think he is but he has never made a move or anything...It's so frustrating!!! :veryangry: Anyway, we met him last night again and spent most of the night talking AGAIN, and AGAIN nothing happened but we've said we'll meet up when he moves because I go there quite often to visit my friend....

Am I a fool??!!!:thinking:

Depends how much you like him really. If he's one of those guys who takes ages to make a move, you might have to either wait or just move on!

Maybe he doesn't want to make a move because he's just split with a girlfriend or something, who knows, guys are weird...

Depends how much you like him really. If he's one of those guys who takes ages to make a move, you might have to either wait or just move on!

Maybe he doesn't want to make a move because he's just split with a girlfriend or something, who knows, guys are weird...

What a sexist remark!!:stunned::rolleyes:

Well that applies to males and females...if you've just split up with someone' date=' it's highly unlikely you'll want to make a move on someone else. Well that's me anyway.[/quote']

Most guys aren't affected by this - they'll just move on to the next one in the blink of an eye!!:P

^^ that's good to know lol

I dont think he's just broken up with someone. I'm sure he would have mentioned that, we were talking for ages. He did tell me about this girl who was stalking him tho.haha BUt just to say that he wasn't interested in her and she was freaking him out. Took that to be a good sign as I had met her last week. Maybe letting me know they weren't involved?? Or am I looking too much into that?? hehe