✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

few (or no) decent men........

fudge

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3: yep!

So in the cold light of day (i.e. sober!) have been discussing this matter further with my friend. We're both of the mind that we shouldn't just settle for the first guy that comes along. Some people might say that we're too picky but I like to think it's just that we have standards! When you're out in a club or a bar it's probably not the best place to meet someone because effectively the guys there are only out for one reason! And to be honest, I'm at the age now where I'm not interested in one night stands etc.

So my question would be....WHERE DO I MEET THE GOOD ONES?? :\ I go to a lot of gigs and stuff. And I do promotions as well so I get talking to a lot of guys. I think my problem is that although I can be quite confident in a social situation, when it comes to flirting or whatever I AM SHIT!!! :laugh3:

Anyone else have this problem??

So in the cold light of day (i.e. sober!) have been discussing this matter further with my friend. We're both of the mind that we shouldn't just settle for the first guy that comes along. Some people might say that we're too picky but I like to think it's just that we have standards! When you're out in a club or a bar it's probably not the best place to meet someone because effectively the guys there are only out for one reason! And to be honest, I'm at the age now where I'm not interested in one night stands etc.

So my question would be....WHERE DO I MEET THE GOOD ONES?? :\ I go to a lot of gigs and stuff. And I do promotions as well so I get talking to a lot of guys. I think my problem is that although I can be quite confident in a social situation, when it comes to flirting or whatever I AM SHIT!!! :laugh3:

You're not the only one, so don't worry about it. It's better to be "genuine" than to act, anyway, IMO.;)

Become friends with a guy then make him fall in love with you.

The only hard part there is, well actually the whole thing is hard...

All men aren't assholes, it's probably just the ones you meet.

Well' date=' I'm a man myself. And the way I treat girls, the way I see my friends treat girls. Nah ah, all men are assholes.[/quote']

Speak for yourself!! I have no time for "stereotypes". There are lots of girls who go around looking and acting "tarty" (which I find a huge turn-off), but of course that's just a certain type and there are plenty around who thankfully don't.;)

Well' date=' I'm a man myself. And the way I treat girls, the way I see my friends treat girls. Nah ah, all men are assholes. They can be nice though.[/quote']

but not all of us are like that dude... and im sure ur not either. i agree that most of the guys are assholes but if you look closely ull eventually

find someoe decent, same with girls if you ask me.

but not all of us are like that dude... and im sure ur not either. i agree that most of the guys are assholes but if you look closely ull eventually

find someoe decent, same with girls if you ask me.

That's what I just said............................. :dozey:

well........I think if you start looking for someone you won't really be successful....

I used to think quite pessimistic about the topic "guys" but I changed my mind.....I also thought that there are no decent guys for me....

but then I met this guy in a bar......yes I sat next to him and we started talking and couldn't stop.....we had the same interests, etc....that was at a time I was not really looking for someone....

and I met him in a bar......;)

I think you can't even say where you meet them and stuff......I think it just happens....

well........I think if you start looking for someone you won't really be successful....

I used to think quite pessimistic about the topic "guys" but I changed my mind.....I also thought that there are no decent guys for me....

but then I met this guy in a bar......yes I sat next to him and we started talking and couldn't stop.....we had the same interests, etc....that was at a time I was not really looking for someone....

I think you can't even say where you meet them and stuff......I think it just happens....

so true... wait for it, might hurt doing so but it'll come sooner or later when you least expect it.

But then he stood you up.:dozey:

you are so right' date=' Jen...[/color']

just go out on the street and there's no freaking good-looking man..

and if so...they're all taken!

heh.

I stole the number one man on this earth. Good looks on the outside... even better on the inside.

Yeah, I am the girlfriend of " that guy" all girls want.

Okay seriously.

You won't be too likely to find THE ONE when on a night out at Le Club.

They just happen.

There really are great super awesome amazing guys out there.

But yes they are RARE to find.

heh.

I stole the number one man on this earth. Good looks on the outside... even better on the inside.

Yeah, I am the girlfriend of " that guy" all girls want.

Okay seriously.

You won't be too likely to find THE ONE when on a night out at Le Club.

They just happen.

There really are great super awesome amazing guys out there.

But yes they are RARE to find.

so I went out again last night. Was a bit more successful! haha Didn't meet 'the one', of course! :laugh3:

But I did meet this guy I've known for a few years but haven't seen in about 1 year. I liked him from the first time I met him. He's so sweet and cute. I actually met him last week and got his number. We had agreed to meet up because he is starting a new job and moving about an hour away next week. The problem is I just find him very difficult to judge. I don't know if he's interested or not! I think he is but he has never made a move or anything...It's so frustrating!!! :veryangry: Anyway, we met him last night again and spent most of the night talking AGAIN, and AGAIN nothing happened but we've said we'll meet up when he moves because I go there quite often to visit my friend....

Am I a fool??!!!:thinking: