✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CD Artwork!!! (Read 1ST Post)

TraceOddity

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! Just...Wow! I love it, Semy! I'm glad I don't have to choose the best one.(Good ol' democracy):)

BTW, sorry it took so long, but I finally approved you friend RQ on myspace...I keep forgetting to go on there, because I'm always hanging around on here,lol.:lol:

Oh yeah i almost forgot about that myself actualy :P thanks for accepting me!

I won't be able to produce much more for the CD artwork for a few days cos im quite busy, but i shud get working on the back cover shortly. :D

(Finally) Here's one of the designs I've been working on. It's still in a bit of a draft stage, meaning that some of the photo orders might be shuffled around still. About half of the photos are my own, with the rest found on free photography stock sites. (Look, I put Zali in there too!! :nice:)

Please note that I included dummy text to act as a placeholder.....I doubt there will really be a track called, "Orange (The New Yellow)" :laugh3:

I'll edit this post if I change anything.

Ekk, sorry they're so huge!

Front:

cdfronttz9.png

Back:

cdbackuk7.png

Sample:

cdsample1gh5.png

Back cover

Hey i've posted the matching back cover for the album below...

Obviously i will change the track titles when i know them, but please please let me know if theres anything u want me to alter or add!

[ATTACH]22225[/ATTACH]

PS: All my album art is in higher resolution than what i post here, so the real thing will look much crisper when its printed out, for example ;)

Click here to see my whole collection.

Great job! There would need to be a few changes...nothing major.

Since the music was produced by alot of different producers, of which I'm only one, I shouldn't take credit as the 'producer'. In dealing with people off-forum, I've signed my emails 'Project Co-ordinator Tracie Morgan' That works better...but thanks for the cred,lol.:)

Any other changes, we can work out when a winner is chosen. Again, nice work!!:)

Great job! There would need to be a few changes...nothing major.

Since the music was produced by alot of different producers, of which I'm only one, I shouldn't take credit as the 'producer'. In dealing with people off-forum, I've signed my emails 'Project Co-ordinator Tracie Morgan' That works better...but thanks for the cred,lol.:)

Any other changes, we can work out when a winner is chosen. Again, nice work!!:)

Thank i'm glad you like it, so I'll just change the producer bit to T.Morgan - Project Co-ordinator":P... or shall i wait until we get more info?

UPDATED

Ok, this is my first attempt at the CD Cover, to match the style of my front and back covers.

[ATTACH]22226[/ATTACH]

It may look a bit bland now, but i can tweak it and maybe at some designs in the white area. (Done)

The gap in the middle can be resized if you want.

The text can be rearranged if need be.

I can add the Coldplaying.com somewhere if necessary.

I can make the colour bands (gren/blue strips) lighter if you wish. (Done)

I'm open to suggestions! I want to make it as perfect as possible ;) - Updated

Click here to see my whole collection.